LIDL Parking Charge Notice Athena

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No you dont pay it read up about grace period in the thread next to youre today

Please complete this

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(1-Viewing)-nbsp

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No you dont pay it read up about grace period in the thread next to youre

1 Date of the infringement

15/05/18

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

17/05/18

3 Date received

19/05/18

%

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?]

No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

Yes. Cant see it me though.

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal]

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

No

7 Who is the parking company?

Athena

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Birmingham Lidl carpark Bordesley Green

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Grace period is a minimum of 10 mins . Especially in a shopping centre. Queues etc. Plus going by the questions you answered, they already made a mistake and would be extremely stupid to take it further. It wont stop them trying though,

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Grace period is a minimum of 10 mins . Especially in a shopping centre. Queues etc. Plus going by the questions you answered, they already made a mistake and would be extremely stupid to take it further. It wont stop them trying though,

So should i email them to let them know why i wont be paying?

Nope. Dont do a single thing yet. You name yourself as the driver and you make it harder for yourself. Right now they have no clue who the driver is, theyve already failed at the first hurdle with the NTK, as well as not allowing good grace time in accordance with their association.

Just sit tight and wait.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Never email a PPC, you give them a way to hassle you for free.

HB

Unless you're me. But I'm evil :lol:

I make it quite clear to them that if they reply to my "do_not_reply@" email address, they get their own email back 10000 times plus a 20Mb attachment for each email (so 200Gb in total). I've crashed Desperate Recovery Pass's email server about half a dozen times now. :evil:

Oh, the joys of having a private email server :wink:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

I make it quite clear to them that if they reply to my "do_not_reply@" email address, they get their own email back 10000 times plus a 20Mb attachment for each email (so 200Gb in total). I've crashed Desperate Recovery Pass's email server about half a dozen times now. :evil:

Maybe we should all have lessons on how to do this, just think of the fun not only with PPCs but also the likes of Lowells & other DCAs. Where do I sign up.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gotta be very careful with that.

Gotta be very careful with that.

Oh, absolutely. Which is why, in the signature file of each email there is a very clear warning (25 point, bold, red, capitals) of what will happen if they do reply to it. Auto replies are ignored (so anything that just says "we've received your email" etc). It's only if they choose to completely ignore the warning and reply manually that email armageddon ensues :lol:

In fact, minus the 25 point text. Here is the warning from my signature file for the do_not_reply@ email address I use.

WARNING: PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO THERE IS A RISK THAT YOUR OWN EMAIL SERVER WILL CEASE TO FUNCTION. THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS SET TO PERCEIVE ANY MESSAGES THAT IT RECEIVES AS A THREAT AND WILL AUTO RESPOND IN KIND.

THIS IS LIKELY TO MEAN THAT YOUR EMAIL SERVER WILL RECEIVE 10,000 COPIES OF YOUR OWN EMAIL (WITH A LARGE (VIRUS CHECKED) ATTACHMENT (I'M NOT THAT NASTY)) WITHIN THE SPACE OF 5 SECONDS. THIS MAY WELL RESULT IN THE OVERLOADING OF YOUR EMAIL SERVER.

TO MAKE IT ABSOLUTELY CLEAR AND FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Nope. Dont do a single thing yet. You name yourself as the driver and you make it harder for yourself. Right now they have no clue who the driver is, theyve already failed at the first hurdle with the NTK, as well as not allowing good grace time in accordance with their association.

Just sit tight and wait.

The fine will double if i dont pay in 14 days.

Also i cant find any where that the grace period is a minimum of 10 mins. Everywhere seems to say its max 10 mins.

Athena are IPC members, so (loosely at least) operate under that CoP.

Here is the document

And you're looking for Section 15 (specifically 15.2) which is on page 12 :thumb:

Oh, absolutely. Which is why, in the signature file of each email there is a very clear warning (25 point, bold, red, capitals) of what will happen if they do reply to it. Auto replies are ignored (so anything that just says "we've received your email" etc). It's only if they choose to completely ignore the warning and reply manually that email armageddon ensues :lol:

In fact, minus the 25 point text. Here is the warning from my signature file for the do_not_reply@ email address I use.

IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO THERE IS A RISK THAT YOUR OWN EMAIL SERVER WILL CEASE TO FUNCTION. THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS SET TO PERCEIVE ANY MESSAGES THAT IT RECEIVES AS A THREAT AND WILL AUTO RESPOND IN KIND.

THIS IS LIKELY TO MEAN THAT YOUR EMAIL SERVER WILL RECEIVE 10,000 COPIES OF YOUR OWN EMAIL (WITH A LARGE (VIRUS CHECKED) ATTACHMENT (I'M NOT THAT NASTY)) WITHIN THE SPACE OF 5 SECONDS. THIS MAY WELL RESULT IN THE OVERLOADING OF YOUR EMAIL SERVER.

TO MAKE IT ABSOLUTELY CLEAR AND FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

Whats funny is that if they had ANY sense at all their email server would be set up to stop all of that as spam. Shows what kind of outfit they are :-D

Whats funny is that if they had ANY sense at all their email server would be set up to stop all of that as spam. Shows what kind of outfit they are :-D

They try, bless 'em, but I just use a different email address every time I email them. They're learning though (slowly) to write to me rather than email :evil:

Anyway, we're so far off topic... Sorry OP :thumb:

The fine will double if i dont pay in 14 days.

Also i cant find any where that the grace period is a minimum of 10 mins. Everywhere seems to say its max 10 mins.

sorry can you tell me where anything say FINE??

and they

Even with that disclaimer you need to be careful.

A DOS attack, and that is what it is, is illegal.

Now on the flipside of that I think its genius and the are getting what they deserve

Even with that disclaimer you need to be careful.

A DOS attack, and that is what it is, is illegal.

Now on the flipside of that I think its genius and the are getting what they deserve

and is covered under the computer misuse act. WHich is why i said be careful :)