New laws pave way for remote control parking in the UK

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

New laws pave way for remote control parking in the UK

From June 2018 drivers will be able to use remote control parking on British roads.

-- innovative new laws mean people can use technology like remote control parking on British roads from June

-- drive-assist technologies will make motorist’s lives easier and improve accessibility

New laws introduced yesterday (16 May 2018) will mean that from next month drivers will be able to use remote control parking on British roads.

Changes to the Highway Code and relevant regulations were consulted on earlier this year and received overwhelming support from a range of groups including manufacturers, insurance groups and haulage companies.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-laws-pave-way-for-remote-control-parking-in-the-uk

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Automated driving by 2021...

I can see that by 2023 no insurance would cover any of these vehicles for having smashed other cars, street furniture and pedestrians.

Get a dashcam motorists!

Insurance companies will want to blame you when an automated car smashes into you claiming that computers cannot fail.