Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Site Team stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2010

Default New laws pave way for remote control parking in the UK

New laws pave way for remote control parking in the UK

From June 2018 drivers will be able to use remote control parking on British roads.

-- innovative new laws mean people can use technology like remote control parking on British roads from June
    -- drive-assist technologies will make motoristís lives easier and improve accessibility

New laws introduced yesterday (16 May 2018) will mean that from next month drivers will be able to use remote control parking on British roads.

Changes to the Highway Code and relevant regulations were consulted on earlier this year and received overwhelming support from a range of groups including manufacturers, insurance groups and haulage companies.
    READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/n...king-in-the-uk

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

How to Start Your Own Thread **CLICK HERE**

Credit Reference Agencies: Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle<<<<CRA FILE INFO IS HERE<<<<

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.
    If you wish to check my advice please seek other independent/professional sources.

Be assured that our advice and support is FREE on CAG.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    king12345 Informative king12345 Informative king12345 Informative king12345 Informative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2007

Default Re: New laws pave way for remote control parking in the UK

Automated driving by 2021...
    I can see that by 2023 no insurance would cover any of these vehicles for having smashed other cars, street furniture and pedestrians.
    Get a dashcam motorists!
    Insurance companies will want to blame you when an automated car smashes into you claiming that computers cannot fail.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details