Sopra Steria has been awarded a new UKVI contract

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sopra Steria has been awarded a new UKVI contract

Sopra Steria has been awarded the contract to deliver a new service for people applying for a work or study visa, settlement or citizenship from within the UK.

Sopra Steria has been awarded the contract to deliver a new service for people applying for a work or study visa, settlement or citizenship from within the UK, the Immigration Minister announced today (Thursday 17 May).

The new service will deliver a more streamlined application process from over 60 locations across the UK, including 56 local libraries.

Under the new arrangements people using the service will be able to submit biometric information including photos, fingerprints, and signatures and their supporting evidence at a single appointment. The evidence will then be copied and sent to UKVI, meaning that people won’t have to hand over important documents, such as passports, whilst the applications are processed.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/sopra-steria-has-been-awarded-a-new-ukvi-contract

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group