Advice needed please......Potential Obtrusive Garage

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning.

Am sorry if i have posted in wrong thread. How do i make an official complaint about a car sale?

Spoke with Finance company saturday, they spoke to garage....finance all confirmed sat.

Problem started sun when they sent invoice back blurry, had to wait til mon.....took their time to re send. Tuesday i got told they are now waiting on security compliance check (which can take 72 hours).

Wed comes.....get told everything is done. Ring dealer and arrange collection.

Ring dealer....sounded like a lil 12yr.....who simply stated....cant release car til tuesday...when asked why...they like to mot (was done 30 april 2018) so then said we dont have a v5 so you cant have it until that comes back....so you cant tax it. They never once told finance company this issue regarding v5. Think they are now going to purposely make me wait until tuesday....in meantime i have taken a week of work to sort this.

Finance company have dealt with this dealer before with no issues....i feel it is because the main dealer is on holiday they are being awkward.

Is there anyone in specific i can raise an official complaint to about the dealer?

Caused so much inconvience and stress.

Sorry for rant.

You could tell them to stick the deal and go elsewhere for failing to perform to the contract.

As for anything else- you will have to try and negotiate something so a full tank of fuel or some new tyres for the inconvenience or you will walk away. Have you checked the spare?