Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    JJ22 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2018

Default Refund letter from Arrow Global

Today I received a lettericon from Arrow Global saying they have reviewed my account and I am due a refund of over 800.

They say to ring to arrange the process of the refund. It is an 0333 number so I am considering ringing to find out what it relates to as, as far as I know I have not had dealings with Arrow although over the years I am aware that my debts have been transferred to other agencies

. I know there have been lots of threads relating to Arrow and similar DCAs contacting people about debt collectionicon but nothing mentions refunds.

I am not sure if it is a [problem] but if at some point I have overpaidicon I would like to get the money back.

Has anyone had any experience of this?

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Refund letter from Arrow Global

Go look at your credit file
    Who owns your debts?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Site Team fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee's Avatar

Cagger since : Oct 2011

I had a refund recently from a DCAicon - It DOES happen...

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

there was a court case a couple of years back where they were forced to refund monies they had overcharged customers. They dont know who and how much so they are offering monies to those they believe to be affected. They might owe you more than this if you were paying off a big debt or it may be an overpaymenticon. Either way, it is a settlement figure for past wrongs and probably easier to accept than to calculate the actual sum.
    I wuldnt be phoning them, just write and state that you want a cheque sending to your address as already noted and you will let them off the rest of the money. If they then get funny tell them it is FCA time!

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details