style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good evening im in need of some advice .

Will try to explain everything as good as i can .

I used to live in northampton from 09.2016 till 01.2018

Then i moved to london of what i informed dvla .

In august and september (2017) i got caught in bus lane and few other offences in total 4 .

Ive never received any letters about it as my relationship with landlord was very bad and i suspect letters been thrown out .

now landlord my so called ^friend^ sent me by whats app 4 letters from marstons 4x278 £ which need to be paid by 23 of may .

I don't have that big amount of money to spare .

Main thing is that in april i paid to marstons 1k £ for other offences and they know that im not living in northampton but still are sending notice of enforcment there .

Notice of enforcment been served by northampton county court on 10th of may .

Is there anything that can be done about it ?

Or should i just agree for payment plan with them? .

Last time they told me that after court order been done i can agree for a payment plan max 1 month is that true ?

I dont decline these offences so don't see point to appeal as i did wrong and they have pictures and videos of it .

any help is much appreciated and thanks in advance .

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

You need to contact the relevant TOC and inform them you did not received the numerous letters etc they must have sent previously

read and understand the process in this thread

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?486891-Marstons-letter-for-a-18mts-old-bus-lane-offence-I-have-no-clue-of

did inform DVLA of move for BOTH your Car [V5C] and your LIcence?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I used to live in northampton from 09.2016 till 01.2018

Then i moved to london of what i informed dvla .

In august and september (2017) i got caught in bus lane and few other offences in total 4 .

Is there anything that can be done about it ?

When you moved address in September 2016 (from Northampton) did you update your address details on your Log Book (V5C)?

Do you still have the same vehicle?

PS: You mention that your landlord contacted you about these debts. Would this be the landlord from the address in Northampton?

When you moved address in September 2016 (from Northampton) did you update your address details on your Log Book (V5C)?

Do you still have the same vehicle?

PS: You mention that your landlord contacted you about these debts. Would this be the landlord from the address in Northampton?

In 2016 i moved to northampton and obtained a vehicle there and this is my first vehicle in uk. And i still own it . Yes person who contacted me is landlord from northampton ( he is worried they will remove his goods , i wouldn't honestly mind them doing it , but as i understand that will add costs to me )

There has been an update , called to marston to find out pcn numbers and they said these offences been put on hold . Reason is : client ( borough of barnet wants to check with dvla my adress and other info ) been put on hold for 300 days and can resume anytime when client asks for it . I gathered all pcn nrs to write out of time statements.

30days or 300?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

30days or 300?

Asked him 3 times he said maximum of 300 , i recorded both calls to them and listened to it again and yes 300 . But at the same moment he said that it can be resumed anytime but letter of confirmation will be sent . So i suppose they realised im going to write out of time statement or maybe not .

There has been an update , called to marston to find out pcn numbers and they said these offences been put on hold . Reason is : client ( borough of barnet wants to check with dvla my adress and other info ) been put on hold for 300 days and can resume anytime when client asks for it . I gathered all pcn nrs to write out of time statements.

The '300 days' should not be taken as gospel. For instance, when an Out of Time witness statement is submitted, the computer system places a 'hold' for 300 days. The local authority will be awaiting an updated DVLA search.

Pe3 form - my reasons are ???

Pe2 form my reasons for filling statutory declaration outside the given time are as follows ??

Can't really figure out what i need to write where . And for you to understand i don't want to appeal the actual penalty( as ive done wrong and admit it) . I want to get it right as ive never recieved any letter except enforcment notice which went to wrong adress . So is there actually any point to send these forms ? Im kind of lost at the moment . Thanks