ordered camera - Received empty box via DPD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered on line and used credit, your plan, for my payment method.

When my order arrives, it was to have been a Panasonic camera, the actual box was missing the camera !!!! Yes missing

I have heard back from them, after a few weeks and many many calls. The outcome is they have rejected my claim ? see below

We understand that you have reported the non-receipt of the PANASONIC - Lumix DMC-LX15EB-K High Performance Compact Camera - Black from Currys PC World.

We have investigated your missing item along with our delivery partners, DPD. The information you have provided indicates the parcel arrived showing no sign of damage or tampering and was sealed, however inside the packaging, the product box contained a ball of string. DPD have also advised that the parcel was delivered with no damage.

When our parcels travel through our delivery network the contents are weighed and this indicated no signs of a missing item.

After due consideration of all evidence, we are content that this order has been delivered correctly and therefore are no longer able to assist you with this investigation. "

Is that the end of the trail for me ? I am so annoyed and upset at present.

escalate it to the CEO and maybe trading standards. Regarding the weighing they said is done, does the string actually equal the same weight as the missing item?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Regarding the weighing they said is done, does the string actually equal the same weight as the missing item?

Very good question

Was it a box camera:lol:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

:lol: :lol: