Untaxed Vehicle

AnnC
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My husband had a problem taxing his vehicle as he couldn't find the log book. He eventually found it and taxed the vehicle but 3 days before he got the tax, apparently his vehicle was photographed at 2 a.m. in the morning and an enforcement letter was eventually sent out which we received after we had taxed the vehicle.

The vehicle was on our drive not on the street, the DVLA claimed it was photographed around the corner from our house. This is not possible as all the houses on that strip of road have dropped kerbs and there is no way he could have parked there.

We queried the notice and received a photograph of the back of his van, again claiming it was parked on the road nearby but giving a GPS code of 4 addresses down to ours. We have had problems with this neighbour who doesn't like our van parked on the street so naturally we are suspicious. Apart from the fact who would be out at 2.01 a.m. in the morning photographing our vehicle (any ideas?), is there anyway we can challenge this notice as they have given two wrong addresses.

Many thanks.

Edited by Andyorch
Paras

so the neighbour did it and faked the photo he sent to dvla?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No what I am asking is if the DVLA have give two incorrect places where they claim the photo was taken, then can we challenge it. My comment about the neighbour was who from the DVLA was out on the streets at 2 a.m. in the morning, was it the neighbour? Do the DVLA accept photographs from the general public? The postcode they have given is where the houses all have dropped kerbs and the residents park there, the other which is the GPS co-ordinates is actually outside one of my neighbours who we have the problems with.

We have had a lot of grief from one or two of the residents about the van, they have even tried to tell us how to live - including the children shouldn't play in our garden after 9 p.m. because they can hear the tennis ball being hit! We try and not park outside anyone else's houses especially if we know that they have a vehicle. This just doesn't seem right especially as the photo was taken at 2 a.m. in the morning!