AMIGO LOANS guarantor...Notice of Interim Charging Order

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2060 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

had a letter come through the door from the land registry.

this was telling me that amigo loans had applied to have a charge put onto my property due to my wife standing as a guarantor for her cousin.

you can imagine this has come has a major shock to me as i was not made aware of this by my wife.

my permission would never been granted.

i have until noon on thursday to reply to the land registry as my wife is a bit simple she said she did not know what she was entering into and the consequences.

can i add this was the first time we have heard about this the land registry letter.

no letters have been sent to us or court orders or told the debtor had stopped paying .

when i rang amigo up i asked them why we had not been informed of your actions and the debtors non payment he replied you have now.

why have you not sent bailiffs in to recover your cash

he replied we dont do that we have your house.

i find myself dragged into someone elses non payment.

the debtor has no worries sorry pal i cant afford to pay.

need urgent assistance on what to do here im in panic mode.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Please can you space and punctuate your posts properly. This extremely difficult for people to read blocks of text. You will get much better help if you make it easier for people to understand what you are saying. Thanks

had a letter come through the door from the land registry.this was telling me that amigo loans had applied to have a charge put onto my property.due to my wife standing as a guarantor for her cousin.you can imagine this has come has a major shock to me as i was not made aware of this by my wife.my permission would never been granted.

i have until noon on thursday to reply to the land registry.as my wife is a bit simple she said she did not know what she was entering into and the consequences.

can i add this was the first time we have heard about this the land registry letter.no letters have been sent to us or court orders or told the debtor had stopped paying .

when i rang amigo up i asked them why we had not been informed of your actions and the debtors non payment he replied you have know.

why have you not sent bailiffs in to recover your cash he replied we dont do that we have your house.

so i find myself dragged into someone elses non payment.

the debtor has no worries sorry pal i cant afford to pay.

need urgent assistance on what to do here im in panic mode.

Please can you post up the letter that you have received from the land registry in PDF format. Do you know if there has been some court proceedings and if there is a judgement?

Also what is the value we are talking about here?

the letter is addressed to my wife

then a letter to my self .

it does say notice to a registered proprietor of an application to register a restriction against the land b136 co .

restriction no disposition of the registered estate , other than a disposition by the proprietor of any registered charge registered before the entry of this restriction , is to be registered without a certificate

signed by the applicant for registration or their conveyancer that written notice of the disposition was given to amigo loans ltd co regn no at nova buildings , 118- 128 commercial road bournemouth.bh2 5lt ,being the person with the benefit of an interim charging order on the beneficial intrest of .....made by the county court money claims centre on the 21st march 2018 court reference E

WE MUST OBJECT TO THIS APPLICATION BEFORE 12 NOON ON THE 10 MAY 2018 .

debt is £6,000

as to post this form i dont know how to do this i only have a lap top nothing more thank you.

Edited by dx100uk
spaced

I'm sorry but I did ask you to space and punctuate your posts more clearly.

Please would you try and post it again. Thank you

this is an interim charging order made by the money claims centre on the 21 march 2018 .

the debt is £6,000 at present .

we need to lodge an objection by 10th of may 12 noon .

the order is lodged against my wife [edited] .

not sure how you download the letter from the land registry as i only have a lap top .

this is the only notice i have had .

this is the first time i have heard of this .no contact from amigo informing us of the debtors non payment.

Edited by honeybee13
Wife's name removed.

its only a restriction k doesn't really harm you as such

you can object

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

why did your wife not get any court letters?

has she recently moved?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Claim would have been issued in your wife's name for it to progress to an Interim Charging Order...Judgment Debtor

Thread moved to Financial Legal Issues

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

no my wife has had no indication that the debtor had stopped paying.

she had no letter when they decided to take legal action we was not given any chance of going to court .

i raised the question with the accounts dept at amigo. referred to the letter from the land registry saying you have heard know.

would you beleive the debtor is my wifes cousin. we have lived here for over 15 yrs

Edited by sweets-on-the-move
add further information

So get the claim number reference off the LR Notice and get a copy of the claim form (MCOL Northampton)...check whos name the claim was issued against.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

you could even ring northants bulk

and ask for a copy of the claimform AND the CCJ by email PDF

and they

the plot thickens the ref no for the claim form issued to me by land registry does not exsist . here is the reply from the courts RE: RE REFERENCE NO EOOYJO24 DATED 21 /MARCH 2018

CCBC

Today, 07:56

You

Good morning

Further to your email below.

Unfortunately the claim number that you have provided is not being recognised, please check and ensure that it is correctly noted it will be an eight digit code and in the format of letters and numbers which will enable the court to investigate your query.

The claim number may be in one of the following formats e.g. 1AA23456, A1BC2345 or A1CD234A.

Please note that the court does not have a search facility and cannot locate claims using names or addresses.

If you are the defendant and you do not know the case / claim number and do not have any documents from the court, you may be able to obtain the number from the claimant or

go get your wifes credit file

it should be noted on there

and they

Have you tried the CCJ Registry ..there is a small fee.

https://www.trustonline.org.uk/understand-judgments-fines/entries-on-the-england-and-wales-register/ccjs-and-the-register

The number you have posted is not a MCOL Claim number

The form from the land registry is it the N379/N380 ?

Like the following.......

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n379-application-for-charging-order-on-land-cpr-part-73

Name of court xxxxxx Claim Number top right ?

When times get tough the last thing you need is someone making money from your problems.

We NEVER charge for late payments, letters, early settlement or anything else.

What about when things go wrong?

We collect late payments in the same way as any high street lender would.

If a loan falls into arrears we will text you a reminder, if we’re not able to collect a payment we will phone and email you to see what’s gone wrong.

Our priority is to stop a late payment snowballing into a bigger problem.

Obviously, because our loans are supported by a guarantor, if a borrower doesn't repay then the guarantor has to.

In a few very rare cases, where we can’t come to an arrangement for repayment with either borrower or guarantor, as a last resort we may either pass a debt onto a professional debt collector or ask a court to decide the best way to deal with it.

Whatever happens we will NEVER put your home or other property at risk, as all our loans are unsecured guarantor loans.

We’ve made 10 promises on how we’ll deal with arrears.

shame they have applied a charging order to my property without no court order available spoke with the debtor yesterday.

stated he has had no corrospondence from amigo at all.

he has contacted them offer a payment he states not showing a lot of intrest in resolving this problem .

get the CCJ and claimform

and they

Or at least answer my last post...then we can advise a positive way forward.

sorry i have been at work on nights so last 1 tonight have contacted the debtor he has had nothing regarding the proceedings.

i have objected to the charge.

i have contacted the courts asking for the claim ref no .

over the weekend i will contact amigo loans for the claim number and also get the wifes credit file as well

is there a fee for this please .thats where i am at this min

Lots of free ones

Callcredit

Clearscore

Noddle

Why couldnt he have rung northants bulk? it will be Monday now they've closed at 4 pm

and they