NRAM can i send an SAR to NRAM for details of a repo from 2011?

lisadp1970
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI

I had my house repossessed in March 2011 and have lost all the documents from the mortgage company and court with the details on and urgently need these so I can go on my local councils housing register.

The annoying thing the homeless prevention team at the same council were given copies of this at the time so they could help me and my family in getting a new home but the part that deals with putting you on the housing register says they can't speak to that department to get these details, they need to see the documents for themselves (just being bloody awkward if you ask me!)

Would I be able to obtain these from the court or the land registry or do I need to get in touch with my old lender (Northern Rock?)

Thanks

Court that dealt with repossession order should have a copy on file and might be quickest way.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Your nearest county court might be able to do a search

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Have a look on your credit file - you might see the case number if there was a CCJ awarded at the same time as the repo

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 9 months later...

Hello

I need to make a Subject Access Request to NRAM regarding the house repossession we went through back in 2011.

I've looked on their website and it's very vague what I need to include. The mortgage and property was joint with my ex husband so does he have to agree to me doing this?

I need these details urgently as my local council won't let me go on their housing register until I can prove the house was repossessed and not sold for profit.

Thanks for any help

Lisa

The new GDPR regime comes in force on 25 May. Unless it is screamingly urgent, we would recommend that you wait until then. The deadline for making the disclosure is 10 days earlier and also it costs nothing.

We will be publishing a new template on that date.

I expect so – as long as the address you are using currently is the same as the address that they have on record. If it isn't then it could cause problems. For the first few months I expect most of these people to be on their best behaviour in terms of GDPR and so they may not cause too much fuss – but as they start to get used to it and they get slack, you will start to find that they will abuse it all – as usual

• dx100uk changed the title to NRAM can i send an SAR to NRAM for details of a repo from 2011?