Lowell British Gas debts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone just looking for some advice please if possible

my partner found 2 defaults on her credit report in December 2017 both for British Gas one electric and one gas.

The amounts in total are £500

she sent a email to the ceo office to dispute the accounts etc,

the office replied stating it’s from a previous address under Sainsbury’s energy and was from October 2013 and January 2014 so not statue barred and were apparently estimated reads. She completely forgot to reply back

today 2 separate letters arrived to my new address from Lowell stating British Gas had sold the accounts to them and wanted payment.

Upon checking her credit file today the defaults are still showing but now with £0 balances still showing as British Gas.

Dose anyone know if they will now start adding charges to the debt ?

Or how I’d go about doing a full and final settlement reduced amount to get it ended ?

Any help is grateful thank you

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Please will you space and punctuate your posts correctly because it is extremely difficult to read a solid block of text. It will discourage people who would be very pleased to help you if it was easier to read. Thanks

urm BGAS as well as EDF selling old debts to dca's now

new turn of the cards recently.

a DCA cannot add anything to the debts

you should know this already

as the debts are disputed as they are estimated reading from several years ago

pers i'd let these run.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I wouldn't be offering Lowlifes anything!

The fact that BG have flogged this on suggests that they know something is wrong with the figures.

I'd be keeping shtum, there's nothing to be panicking about.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

obv she has moved from there and BGAS nor lowells have been informed in writing of her correct address?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Please will you space and punctuate your posts correctly because it is extremely difficult to read a solid block of text. It will discourage people who would be very pleased to help you if it was easier to read. Thanks

Sorry i will In future

obv she has moved from there and BGAS nor lowells have been informed in writing of her correct address?

Correct she moved from the property in 2014 I think it was and no contact with them since moving until the email she sent them a few months ago

has she informed them of her correct address in these emails?

and they

If not informed of address Lowell might well chance their arm with a Claimform to old address phishing for a Default CCJ.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

yes the probably did

but the issue here is they've not been officially told in WRITING by the supposed debtor that the address is correct

they simply sent the notice of assignment letters [both came from lowells if you look carefully?] to it .

you say there was a dispute and the CEO got a bashing?

have you still the evidence/complain that was sent?

and they

Yes you are correct after further inspection they both look like they are from Lowell’s and she disputed it in December 2017 with the ceo as she didn’t think she had dealings with British Gas but turns out its Sainsbury’s energy who was actually run by British Gas.

Yes she still has the emails sent and received from the ceo’s Office he also supplied the 2 bills for the accounts with estimated reads

So would you recommend She sends them something with the new address just to make sure they don’t send a claim form to the old address to catch her out with a ccj ?

was she the sole person renting?

and they