help with protected characteristics.

Guest JJenk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest JJenk

I'm a middle age white guy, privately educated. I've been working in my current job for 7 years and am currently being bullied out of my job by an absolute **** of a BAME female manager. I don't hold out much hope to prove it.

Do I have any cards I can use?

IE/ I'm not BAME or LGBTQI, or Disabled, or mentally ill - just a regular hard working middle age indigenous employee. Nothing comes to mind I can stick them with...

I'm a middle age white guy, privately educated. I've been working in my current job for 7 years and am currently being bullied out of my job by an absolute **** of a BAME female manager. I don't hold out much hope to prove it.

Do I have any cards I can use?

IE/ I'm not BAME or LGBTQI, or Disabled, or mentally ill - just a regular hard working middle age indigenous employee. Nothing comes to mind I can stick them with...

I'd self-amputate your leg before Monday.

I expect your private education makes you more clever than me though, so you had probably already worked that out.

Seriously though - just use the standard grievance procedure or, you know, sit down and have an open and frank conversation like adults. A reasonably bright person should be able to handle that.

You've made me think you're both sexist and racist in under a hundred words though, so I can see why you might be annoying people and difficult to work with.

• Haha 1

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Use grievance procedure, after making a record of all actions of bullying and victimisation. Make sure you have a case that stands up.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I'd self-amputate your leg before Monday.

I expect your private education makes you more clever than me though, so you had probably already worked that out.

Seriously though - just use the standard grievance procedure or, you know, sit down and have an open and frank conversation like adults. A reasonably bright person should be able to handle that.

You've made me think you're both sexist and racist in under a hundred words though, so I can see why you might be annoying people and difficult to work with.

Great reply! :thumb:

I think we had better let you know that we have just discovered that the OP here is a troll who has been signing up with various new IDs and has been posting pretty nasty and unacceptable comments around the forum.

Obviously we try to get them before they start causing real damage and this one certainly won't be posting any more – or at least I hope not. However, I suppose that he will pop up in a new identity. I have no idea why some adults prefer to spend their lives involved in this kind of stupidity but clearly some do.

Apart from that – congratulations on the magnificent quality of contributions/responses on this thread.

I'm going to move this to the Bear Garden and people can play as they wish.