Ramsbottom Bang and Olufsen – not honouring cooling off period**Refund in Full***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have posted the letter today recorded delivery and some press involvement too possibly a big boy on our side i will tell you if it looks like its going to happen

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great, but I suggest that we plan for the legal action.

I suggest that you open up an account on MoneyClaim and start drafting the claim.

The claimants who are very elderly were visited at their home by a salesman on behalf of the defendants and entered into an off-premises contract for a Bang and Olufsen television system for £3200.

Two days after delivery they realised that the sound of the system was not appropriate to their needs and they attempted to cancel the contract under the 14 day cooling off provisions contained in the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.

The defendants refused to allow the contract to be cancelled and claimed that the claimants had signed away their rights in the contract of sale.

There is no provision in the regulations which allows contracting-out of the cooling off period.

The claimants claim XXX pounds plus interest

Broadly that. Amend anything that you think is not correct. I have referred to "claimants" in the plural and you will have to name them as such in the claim in order to pre-empt any funny business from Ramsbottom bang and Olufsen

Yes set it up in your own name – but of course you will have to identify the claimants correctly.

It's very easy and once you have a MoneyClaim account then you can sue lots of people as often as you like.

Sorry, in that case they've changed it.

You'll have to open up a new account in the claimants name

urm you ARE the claimant!!!

they are the defendents!1

YOU are making the CLAIM...

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You have to open it in the claimant name (Neighbours).....you will have to provide all their details and email if required.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

oh yea sorry ...:lol::lol:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well they have no email and I'm not sure whether Kath Kathleen or Katherine or Kathryn so I will do his tomorrow I know Fred isn't too well at the moment so I don't want to go and disturb him

Andy

I would just register under Freds details...one claimant

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I can't imagine that the system cares which email address you use. So use freds name and surname and address and use your own email address for contact

I can't imagine that the system cares which email address you use. So use freds name and surname and address and use your own email address for contact

It does ...its part of the registration process...and further along the OP is not allowed to represent the claimant and cant submit documents using his email.

You state Fred has no email...so it may be useful to create one for him (with his consent) then you have the log on details to submit using his email.

You state Fred has no email...so it may be useful to create one for him (with his consent) then you have the log on details to submit using his email.

Solution thinking!

Sorry to keep asking questions Fred is now registered on MCOL when i start the claim do i claim against an individual or an organisation ?

thanks and i cant guarantee there won't be more questions :)

The questions are fine. That's what we're here for and they don't only help you but they help others who happen to read this thread.

You will be claim against the organisation which sold him the TV. So you would be suing against K and N blah blah – trading as Bang and Olufsen

Did you have a look at the link I sent you above?

I understand that Weights and Measures – whoever they are have a duty to act upon a report of this criminal behaviour and if necessary to bring a prosecution. I would investigate this if I were you. Start putting it all in hand. If you can find out more and start planning to report it then I would be grateful if you would let us know on this thread. Personally I would report the behaviour because I think that would have the same effect is simply threatening it.

In fact if I were you I would check it all out – the link that I sent you – and then why another letter to Ramsbottom Bang and Olufsen – and copy it to Jens Gamborg in Denmark – and tell them all that you are proceeding with the claim and once you have your judgement, you will be sending your judgement off to the relevant prosecution authorities and alleging criminal offences taken place. Site the relevant regulation which I have linked above and send them a copy of it. Best to take a screenshot of it from the government website so that they know that it is official and that it is all getting serious.

I suggest that you do that straightaway.

Hi i did have a look at the first bit but the whole thing is big is Friday night i'm having a beer and watching football will have a read through it tomorrow

Hi i did have a look at the first bit but the whole thing is big is Friday night i'm having a beer and watching football will have a read through it tomorrow

Not on a B&O TV I hope :-)