RAF jets strike chemical weapon facility in Syria

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

RAF jets strike chemical weapon facility in Syria

British forces joined close Allies in a precision strike on Syrian installations

At 0200 UK time on 14 April, British forces joined close Allies in a precision strike on Syrian installations involved in the regime’s use of chemical weapons against its own people. The strike was launched as a response to the chemical weapon attack on 7 April in Douma which killed up to 75 people, including young children; a significant body of information, including intelligence, indicates that the Syrian regime was responsible for this latest attack.

As the Prime Minister has made clear, this pattern of behaviour must be stopped, not just to protect innocent people in Syria from these horrific weapons, but also because the erosion cannot be allowed of the international norms that prevent the use of chemical weapons.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/raf-jets-strike-chemical-weapon-facility-in-syria

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

My favourite bit on the news was the Syrian TV shots of the Assad lookalike walking nervously around the presidential palace but neither ther BBC nor ITV commented on why el presidente had suddenly gained a different gait, posture and nose and just broadcast the propaganda footage as being true.

I also note that Russia didnt deny that the targets hit were chemical weapons facilities and so forth and showed no outrage other than to say it was an illegal action, unlike their invasion of Ukraine and Georgia, shooting down of the Malaysian Airlines jumbo over another sovereign state, the murder of at least 34 people in the UK in the past 10 years, the blowing up and sinking of the Estonia ferry in 1994 with the loss of 892 lives, none of which are waved in Putin's face because for some reason we WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIS BLOOD SOAKED TYRANNICAL kleptocracy.