Keep Fossil Fuel Companies Away from our children's schools and clubs

Tawnyowl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2193 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ban fossil fuel companies from sponsoring, donating or having any involvement in schools and other activities that are aimed at or could influence children under 18.

Why is this important?

We all know that climate change is a real threat to everyone and everything on this planet, and that the fossil fuel industry is the biggest cause of pollution, the increase of greenhouse gases, and of creating global warming.

The industry is responsible for poisoning our waterways, oceans, air, and land. Also, a lot of the chemicals the fossil fuel companies extract are used for making plastics. Plastics are choking our oceans, killing our sea life, and contaminating the sea salt, which in turn will contaminate users of sea salt.

Much more on the link.And have your say,say how you feel.Whatever your views are.

Thanks.

Tawnyowl.

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/keep-fossil-fuel-companies-away-from-our-children?bucket&source=facebook-share

I am sure there are many people who want to let there feelings about this matter out.

So a link so you can join in and have your say.

Do not be shy,you will receive a warm welcome whatever your views are.

Here is a link to join in.

Dare to challenge the Fossil Fuel Giants like Ineos and you are accused of being a bully.

We know who the Bully's are.

And we know how they try to gain a image.Just as all the other Predators have before.

See them off and wait for the next ones to arrive.

Ah enough,i have steam coming out of my ears and my blood pressure is far to high.

Of course people get roused especially at the moment myself.What do you expect when things are forced on communities against their wishes.

Best calm down now with a nice cup of tea.

Then going to lie down in a darkened room for a while.

And remember we are a friendly bunch in here.

Here is a link for you to join.Save you looking.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

• 2 weeks later...
I am sure there are many people who want to let there feelings about this matter out.

So a link so you can join in and have your say.

Do not be shy,you will receive a warm welcome whatever your views are.

Here is a link to join in.

Dare to challenge the Fossil Fuel Giants like Ineos and you are accused of being a bully.

We know who the Bully's are.

And we know how they try to gain a image.Just as all the other Predators have before.

See them off and wait for the next ones to arrive.

Ah enough,i have steam coming out of my ears and my blood pressure is far to high.

Of course people get roused especially at the moment myself.What do you expect when things are forced on communities against their wishes.

Best calm down now with a nice cup of tea.

Then going to lie down in a darkened room for a while.

And remember we are a friendly bunch in here.

Here is a link for you to join.Save you looking.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

Who is honestly going to disagree with this statement/topic?