Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Keep Fossil Fuel Companies Away from our children's schools and clubs

Ban fossil fuel companies from sponsoring, donating or having any involvement in schools and other activities that are aimed at or could influence children under 18.

Why is this important?
    We all know that climate change is a real threat to everyone and everything on this planet, and that the fossil fuel industry is the biggest cause of pollution, the increase of greenhouse gases, and of creating global warming.

The industry is responsible for poisoning our waterways, oceans, air, and land. Also, a lot of the chemicals the fossil fuel companies extract are used for making plastics. Plastics are choking our oceans, killing our sea life, and contaminating the sea salt, which in turn will contaminate users of sea salt.
    Much more on the link.And have your say,say how you feel.Whatever your views are.
    Thanks.
    Tawnyowl.
    https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitio...facebook-share

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Keep Fossil Fuel Companies Away from our children's schools and clubs

I am sure there are many people who want to let there feelings about this matter out.
    So a link so you can join in and have your say.
    Do not be shy,you will receive a warm welcome whatever your views are.
    Here is a link to join in.
    Dare to challenge the Fossil Fuel Giants like Ineos and you are accused of being a bully.
    We know who the Bully's are.
    And we know how they try to gain a image.Just as all the other Predators have before.
    See them off and wait for the next ones to arrive.
    Ah enough,i have steam coming out of my ears and my blood pressure is far to high.
    Of course people get roused especially at the moment myself.What do you expect when things are forced on communities against their wishes.
    Best calm down now with a nice cup of tea.
    Then going to lie down in a darkened room for a while.
    And remember we are a friendly bunch in here.
    Here is a link for you to join.Save you looking.
    https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.u...m/register.php

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    Russell FM Novitiate

Cagger since : Feb 2018

Default Re: Keep Fossil Fuel Companies Away from our children's schools and clubs

Quote Originally Posted by tawnyowl View Post
    I am sure there are many people who want to let there feelings about this matter out.
    So a link so you can join in and have your say.
    Do not be shy,you will receive a warm welcome whatever your views are.
    Here is a link to join in.
    Dare to challenge the Fossil Fuel Giants like Ineos and you are accused of being a bully.
    We know who the Bully's are.
    And we know how they try to gain a image.Just as all the other Predators have before.
    See them off and wait for the next ones to arrive.
    Ah enough,i have steam coming out of my ears and my blood pressure is far to high.
    Of course people get roused especially at the moment myself.What do you expect when things are forced on communities against their wishes.
    Best calm down now with a nice cup of tea.
    Then going to lie down in a darkened room for a while.
    And remember we are a friendly bunch in here.
    Here is a link for you to join.Save you looking.
    https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.u...m/register.php
    Who is honestly going to disagree with this statement/topic?

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details