Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    ascoli Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2018

Default Indigo - "Penalty Notice" - Maidstone East station Car park [Southeastern Trains]

Hi everyone, love the website, long time lurker..

I received a lovely yellow penalty notice stuck to my window today. I have attached the 'ticket' in this post.

From what I understand I should not do anything until i'm sent a notice to keeper, is that correct? And then from there I'm a bit unsure, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot

Attached Files

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Default Re: Indigo - "Penalty Notice" - Maidstone East station Car park [Southeastern Trains]

Hello and welcome to CAGicon.

Would it be possible to put your documents into a single PDFicon file please? That way we can read them easily. Our uploadicon guide will help you.

Best, HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2010

Default Re: Indigo - "Penalty Notice" - Maidstone East station Car park [Southeastern Trains]

Correct. Await the NTK before doing anything further.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

docs converted to PDFicon for you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ascoli Novitiate

Sorry! Thanks for doing that.

I will update when i hear more!

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

plenty of thread here on these byelaw 14 tickets use our search

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

so, did you fail to display a ticket?
    Was there such a term specified on the signage at the place you parked?
    Was it railway land?

knowing these will help us advise you when you do get a letter through the post.
    Tell us exactly when that arrives as dates are critical.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ascoli Novitiate

There was no ticket displayed on my car
    I haven't checked the signage, but will take photos of the sign on entrance soon

It was the railway car park so I assume that it is railway land?
    Not sure how i'd know this

Thanks for your help, and yes I will do!

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ascoli Novitiate

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    Please complete this
    1 The date of infringement[s]?

11th April

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?]
    No

If you haven't appealed yet - ,.........

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days]
    what date is on it
    Did the NTK provide photographic evidence?

Not yet received one
    3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?]
    As above
    4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,
    did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?
    [it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances]
    N/A
    5 Who is the parking company?
    Indigo - (Indigo Park Solutions Ltd)
    6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park?
    Maidstone East train station car park - In Maidstone

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

so you wait for the letter through the post and then you tell us the exact date you received it.
    until then you just get piccies of the signage and the location of your vehicle at the time.

Basic Account Holder
    ascoli Novitiate

Hi all, so I received the attached letter today (26/06/18) from the event on 11/04/18.

What should i do now?

Thanks!

Attached Images

PDFicon please and upright too!!
    Read uploadicon

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

So outside of 29 - 56 days fron 11/04?

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ascoli Novitiate

Yes 29-56 days would be between 10/05/18 - 06/06/18 from 11th April

Then ignoreicon them

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ascoli Novitiate

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    Then ignoreicon them
    Not that I don't believe you, but is there somewhere I should look to see this?

I've attached the PDFicon version of the letter too

Attached Files

Link page 9 and pofa

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ascoli Novitiate

Pardon my ignorance...but link page 9?

Predictive text post 9

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details