style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Four-time bankrupt hit with fourteen-year restriction

A four-time bankrupt has been handed a 14-year bankruptcy restriction for obtaining credit without disclosing to his lenders he had been banned from doing so.

The ban, from 7 February 2018 to 6 February 2032, one year short of the maximum, follows an investigation into the affairs of Fintan Noel Arrowsmith.

During the period 2010 to 2017, Fintan Arrowsmith had traded as a horticulturist but ceased trading in April 2017 after the failure of his crop.

He stated his liabilities mostly related to stock obtained on credit from suppliers and on 18 October 2017, Fintan Arrowsmith filed on his own bankruptcy petition, listing a deficiency of £39,374.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/four-time-bankrupt-hit-with-fourteen-year-restriction

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group