Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Closed Thread
    Site Team DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2007

Default Letter/email to contact the DVLA to see who has been requesting and/or accessing your data Registered Owner

The following is a template letter/email for contacting the DVLA to see who has been requesting and/or accessing your data as the Registered Keeper of a vehicle.

This should be emailed to the DVLA at... VLAdatarequests @ dvla.gsi.gov.uk (without the spaces) or
    Posted to DVLA at the following address..

Release of Information
    Paying Enquiries Section
    DVLA
    Swansea
    SA99 1AJ

Despite the impression given by the above address, you do not need to enclose a fee.

Dear DVLA.

Vehicle Index: XXXX XXX
    VIN: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    And for verification. V5C Document ref: XXXXXXXX

Keeper Details.

Your name and address exactly as shown on the V5C

Please supply me with details of which companies and/or individuals have accessed keeper information for my vehicle between XX/XX/XXXX and XX/XX/XXXX.

Please supply the following.

For EDI requests.

1. The company that requested the data. (For each access.)
    2. The specific purpose for which that data was requested. (For each access.)
    3. The date of the request to the DVLA. (For each access.)
    4. The date that the data was released by the DVLA. (For each access.)

And if this was a manual request.

All of the above plus a copy of the V888, V888/2 or V888/3. (For each manual access.)

I believe that certain companies, ie Private Parking Companies and/or others claiming to act on their behalf may have accessed my data without reasonable cause, thereby breaching the KADOE contract, thus I have reasonable grounds to believe that my data has been used and/or released inappropriately.

Therefore, this is not a FOIicon request, it is not a breach of the Data Protection Act to release the data and is not a Subject access requesticon so does not require a fee to be paid.

I simply require you to address the specific points above so please do not reply with a standard response of any kind.

I await your reply.

Regards

Name as shown on V5C
    Recorded Keeper.

We could use your help
    PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback
    Follows
    Following

Site Team stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2010

Default CPR 31.14 Request to use on receipt of a PPC

PDFicon Views: 13 Size: 267.9 KB">DVLA Information Request.PDFicon

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details