Financial dependant

Simon1959
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2083 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know that you can off set a child that you have in your current family against your CMS calculation providing you are in receipt of family allowance

I have another child who is partly financially depend on me he is 25years old and is in receipt of PIP for mental health issues does anyone know if I can include him in the calculations

Maybe best just to ask them when I phone them regarding payment methods

A new claim was started by my ex she has ticked the collect and pay option

I want to go down the direct pay route to avoid the £18 per week charges

When the old case was closed by the csa last week I paid through am attachment of earnings order which I was happy with

Has anyone had any experience with this situation

When I spoke to child maintenance options they said it was my choice how it was collected and that I may at worse be offered a part collection and part pay direct option for a 6 month probationary period without charge has anyone done this

• 2 months later...

No, he would not count as an additional child as he is not eligible for child maintenance himself being over 20 and not in full-time education or equivalent. However, if he is unable to work due to his health condition, he should claim Employment and Support Allowance or Universal Credit (depending on postcode), otherwise he should claim Jobseekers Allowance or UC if he is fit enough to work. Neither will affect his PIP claim.

• 3 weeks later...