MOD confirms death of Lance Corporal George Partridge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

MOD confirms death of Lance Corporal George Partridge

It is with regret that the Ministry of Defence confirms the death of Lance Corporal George Partridge who died in a tragic diving incident on 26 March 2018 at the National Dive Activity Centre, Chepstow.

Lance Corporal George Partridge joined the Army on 13th June 2010 at the age of 19.

After completing his basic training at Bassingbourn in Cambridgeshire, where he was awarded the prize for Fittest Recruit, he moved to 3 Royal School of Military Engineering Regiment at Minley in Surrey for combat engineer training, and from there to Leconsfield for vocational driver training, qualifying as a Military Engineer (Driver) in April 2011.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/mod-confirms-death-of-lance-corporal-george-partridge

My Condolences to the Family, Friends and Regiment

RIP

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group