Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    RoxyandRuby1 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2018

Its all a bit slow dealing with Gladstones as you are well aware.

We asked them to forward all the correspondence pertaining to our claim and to contact the court regarding the CCJ and the fact that we have paid it.

They came back to us saying they needed confirmation from DCBL.

We have sent them another email today asking them if they have contacted DCBL yet.

We also contacted DCBL asking for the paperwork they allegedly sent to us.

He said they would email it.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: DCBL got 2300gdp out of me over a PCM/Gladstones backdoor 2X pcn ccj..help get money back!!

stop using email!!

specifically state that any email addresses they hold for you are NOT to be used for anything to do with the court claim!!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

Default Re: DCBL got 2300gdp out of me over a PCM/Gladstones backdoor 2X pcn ccj..help get money back!!

have you got tyhe claim details from Northampton county courticon bulk centreicon yet?
    Gladstones arent going to help you, they are the enemy and they stand to lose money by your actions.

It has been made clear that you need to see the original claim formicon and once you have that you can go after a set aside and then battle with PCM afterwards.

Basic Account Holder
    RoxyandRuby1 Novitiate

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    stop using email!!

specifically state that any email addresses they hold for you are NOT to be used for anything to do with the court claim!!
    Ok we'll do this, thank you for the advice

Basic Account Holder
    RoxyandRuby1 Novitiate

Quote Originally Posted by ericsbrother View Post
    have you got tyhe claim details from Northampton county courticon bulk centreicon yet?
    Gladstones arent going to help you, they are the enemy and they stand to lose money by your actions.

It has been made clear that you need to see the original claim formicon and once you have that you can go after a set aside and then battle with PCM afterwards.
    We have received the Particulars of claim from Northampton Court. I uploaded these in an earlier post.

I have downloaded and printed the N244icon form and notes. We have contacted our local court and confirmed we can make the claim for a set aside from there as opposed to Northampton.
    As our funds are depleted right now thanks to this we will have to wait until May to be able to pay the fee. Then we will go after a set aside.

Should we contact DCBL and Gladstones by registered or signed mail in the future?
    WE will stop emailing immediately. We thought that that would be a way of proving a time line and a paper trail.
    We do not have any paperwork as they did not send us any ever.

We want to get from DCBL the 7 day notice they say they sent us and proof that we have paid this money.
    The court told us we need a letter from Gladstones to say we have paid the CCJ before they can say it has been satisfied for my husbands credit record. Gladstones say they need proof from DCBL before they can inform the court.
    When my husband called DCBL they realised we did not even have a reference number from them. Needless to say we have not received copies of anything from them.
    Whilst we realise they are the enemy. Surely there is a responsibility on their part to send us receipts of payment!

Site Team DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967's Avatar

Cagger since : Mar 2007

You should have been left with a receipt, never mind being sent one.

But, this is DCBL and Gladrags we're dealing with here, so don't expect anything to get done properly. DCBL seem to think that because they're "TV Stars" they can do pretty much anything they please and get away with it. And Gladrags believe that normal rules do not apply to them.

Gladrags probably know about this thread, so don't expect them to make life easy for you I'm afraid. This is going to be a fight and you're going to have to throw the first punch.

We could use your help
    PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    RoxyandRuby1 Novitiate

I did think that they would be checking this forum looking for threads. Well hey ho! We will fight them as they were disgusting!

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Good luck with this, they should not be allowed to get away with how they ruthlessly fleeced you. Would love to film a HCEO sent by yourselves to take the Office PC fom Gladrags and DCBL when you win and they don't pay up.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

get the set aside and DCBL will have to refund you as they hold the money for a while in case of such things.

ultimately the parking co are laible for all of your costs so if the matter doesnt resolve itself at the set aside stage then PCM will be massively out of pocket as they subsidise everyone elses living

Basic Account Holder
    RoxyandRuby1 Novitiate

Today we received a Payment Receipt from DCBL.
    We also received a Notice of Enforcement. This claims we owed a debt of £773, with a compliance stage fee of £90 plus interest. This was a total of £864. 21. I am not sure how it increased to £2318 in a week.

It is also undated!

WE categorically have NEVER seen this notice of Enforcement before. I am so angry at these cheating barstewards!!!!!

Royalties Account Holder ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom's Avatar

Cagger since : May 2009

Is it possible you can uploadicon a copy of the Notice in PDFicon format but redact all your personal details from it.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Follows
    Following

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked Authoritative brassnecked's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

They will say the extra is Enforcement Fees for knocking on your door and bullying you into paying.probably

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    RoxyandRuby1 Novitiate

I have uploaded the Notice of Enforcement pages x3 and the Receipt of Payment

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    shamrocker Highly informative shamrocker Highly informative shamrocker Highly informative shamrocker Highly informative shamrocker Highly informative shamrocker Highly informative

Cagger since : Sep 2006

I think you've still got your details on the receipt?

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

ive hidden those
    can you make sure you redact properly
    then uploadicon to ONE multipage PDFicon please
    else we'll be here all night downloading single pages

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    RoxyandRuby1 Novitiate

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    ive hidden those
    can you make sure you redact properly
    then uploadicon to ONE multipage PDFicon please
    else we'll be here all night downloading single pages
    i don't know how to do that. I have tried but don't see an option.
    As you can tell I am not very good at this

Site Team DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967's Avatar

Here you go. Redacted, combined & reduced file size.

Attached Files
    We could use your help

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom's Avatar

Cagger since : May 2009

Having had a look at the NoE I would say on the face of things it does appear to be Compliant although I would like answers to the following which may fill in some of the blanks.

1 - what address was this Notice sent to - your current address or the address your OH was living at at the time?
    2 - what is the "Date of Notice issued"?
    3 - going down to the Enforcement Details - what was the "Date of CCJ"?
    4 - you initially said the Enforcement Agent turned up at 17:45hrs, can you remember what time you paid him & what time he left?
    5 - have you asked DCBL for a breakdown of the fees charged and the reasons why they were charged? I don't have a problem over the Compliance or 1st Enforcement Stage Fees but they do need to justify anything on top of that which is approximately half of what you ended up paying.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice's Avatar

Cagger since : Apr 2012

I did wonder which part of the forum this thread was posted on.

The date of issue of the Notice of Enforcement is very important. It will be found in the address box area.

I am curious about the date when judgment had been entered. In one of the earlier posts a redacted copy is exhibited with the judgment date being shown as 10th January 2018. And yet; I can see on the Notice of Enforcement a different date of 6th March 2018.

The 10th Jan date is on the Judgement as displayed in Post #57

We could use your help

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details