Lowell claimform - old Lloyds credit card debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

full number please

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies - been crazy busy out of UK.

full number 0333 556 5550 and 5555 - a constant stream of calls!!!

So - defence filing tomorrow - only one piece of literature from them so far, a copy of assignment letter....

OOT

that's lowells

they should not be using a withheld number that's against regulations

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just before the defence goes, should I amend Paragraph 3 below - as i stated in the post above, we did receive a copy of the letter in the post last week, so I am thinking that I should state that they have produced a 'copy' of the notice of assignment.....

3.Paragraph 3 is denied, I am not aware I received any Notice of Assignment from the claimant nor the original creditor.

thanks

OOT

can we see it please

scan to PDF read upload

and they

Just before the defence goes, should I amend Paragraph 3 below - as i stated in the post above, we did receive a copy of the letter in the post last week, so I am thinking that I should state that they have produced a 'copy' of the notice of assignment.....

3.Paragraph 3 is denied, I am not aware I received any Notice of Assignment from the claimant nor the original creditor.

thanks

OOT

Just ignore their point 3 dont admit anything.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Yesterday was the day that they should have produced the requested documents - only thing so far is a copy of the letter of assignment.

I suspect that there will be letters arriving saying that they are actively compiling the requested information and that the debt is still enforceable and would I like to make a payment now!

So what happens next?,

will the Courts stop any action?

will they let me know?

I know we are not out of the woods yet, but just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to all who offered advice and help in a time of need

- a small donation has been made to 'The Greater Cause'!!

thank you all.

OOT

Edited by dx100uk
format

" So what happens next?, will the Courts stop any action? No will they let me know? "

The court will send you acknowledgement of your defence submitted and serve it on the claimant....the claim then progresses to allocation (transfers the claim from MCOL Northampton to your Local County Court) who will then set directions as to what happens next (Directions)

Time for you to get up to speed on the process.

Many thanks for the Donation :yo: .....but there is a long way to go yet

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 2 weeks later...

Hello people -

Received a letter from Lowell today containing their copy of the Directions questionnaire

- quite why they sent us a copy of THEIR copy when we will get OUR copy from the Courts in due course I don't know

- Is this normal practice? -

Is there anything in particular I should look out for when our copy of the Directions arrive?

thanks

OOT

read other threads and get upto speed.

you have to exchange your DQ's....

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Hello people,

So we have received our DQ - unfortunately it went to the wrong address ( correct address on envelope) - our neighbour dropped it in earlier today - its due back in on Wednesday, so I think she was sat on it for a while!!!

Just one question....

do I state that it would be difficult to consider mediation until we have of all the relevant paperwork that substantiates the basis of their claim?

I appreciate at this stage they do not have to show their hand regarding my requests and that their non compliance of obtaining these documents is not a reason for me to turn down mediation.

Or should I leave this for either a court appearance or mediation call?

OOT

no 1st class with free proof of posting at the PO counter is ok.

pers as this is a credit covered by CCA id not inc email/sig/phone on the copy to the sols.

and they

thanks for the heads up re: email/sig/phone to the solicitors.

As a side note, we have started receiving automated phone calls on the landline asking for a female that is clearly not my partner - this is a withheld number - immediately after she is getting a text message on HER mobile asking for the same person to ring Lowells immediately.

Do you think they are trying to verify her details or is it just general incompetence?

or trying to make a deal..dont

if you read other Lowell claimform threads here

which you should be

you'll see its std practice and what others are being advised

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again people -

So this morning I received an email from the small claims mediation service, basically saying they were setting up an appointment for telephone mediation.

so I have to answer 3 questions now to see if we are eligible for mediation - I just want to clarify one of the questions...... it states:

I can confirm that I have enough information about the claim to allow me to enter into negotiations and that I do not require any further evidence from the other party beforeI can mediate.

They have not provided any documents asked for in connection with my CAA request - Do I bring this up now or just accept this and bring it up on the mediation call should it get that far?

OOT

at the mediation call

that way its shows you have entered into mediation under the correct 'spirit' giving them as much time as possible

those q's will be asked at the start of the mediation cal lits then you state no to docs

and they

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again people...

Not heard anything from Lowlifes regarding my request...however received a Notice of Transfer of Proceedings yesterday.

it does say " if you have not been advised of an appointment, the team have unfortunately been able to arrange mediation at this time. The claim has been transferred to the County Court Hearing Centre for allocation."

We have not been advised of an appointment.

Is this normal procedure, and why have we not got mediation? - could Lowlifes have refused mediation?

I maybe reading too much into this but I am slightly confused!

OOT

Most probably just swamped and cant offer the service in your area...not that it would have achieved anything anyway.

Have you received a copy of the claimants DQ ?

Yes, We did receive the claimants DQ quite a while ago.

So if mediation can't be provided (and just having a quick 'google is your friend' it does seem the service is pretty stretched everywhere!) will it automatically go to court or will a Judge decide if its actually worth taking to court?

OOT

And did they opt for mediation on their DQ ?