Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Signs Of Spring-What Have You Seen.

Well i just do not get it.
    Maybe i am getting older but i have now had enough of cold rainy,snowy dark days.
    The dark and the gloom.
    Maybe as i am not working as hard as i did winters seem to be lasting longer
    Having said that today despite a little frost to start with the sun is beating down.
    I am ready for a little warmth,are you.
    So who has seen a sign of change coming.
    I heard a Woodpecker the other day and Magpies and Herons sat on their nests.
    Plus one huge Bumblebee yesterday.
    And a few buds appearing on trees.
    What have you seen lately.
    Here is a article

Our top spots for signs of spring
    https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/lis...igns-of-spring

The 10 most welcoming signs of spring
    From daffodils to the dawn chorus, here are 10 signs that spring is finally well on its way
    http://www.countryfile.com/countrysi...g-signs-spring

I wonder if anyone has seen a mad March Hare,years since i saw one.
    Or maybe Lambs jumping around in the fields.
    Over to you.

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

Default Re: Signs Of Spring-What Have You Seen.

15 duckings in the park so the duck must have sat on the eggs in a blizzard.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    labrat Highly informative labrat Highly informative labrat Highly informative labrat Highly informative labrat Highly informative labrat Highly informative labrat Highly informative labrat Highly informative labrat's Avatar

Cagger since : Apr 2008

1st sign of spring

Geocaches started to get up listed again

Royalties Account Holder citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2007

Crocuses and a huge bumble bee

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator's Avatar

Cagger since : May 2007

I saw big bumble bee today CB plus daffs are up and blossom trees. Grim sky and rain though.

Site Team stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007 Authoritative stu007's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2010

My wee Robin is back just outside my front door always stays in the hedge.

Every time I come out my front door there he is doing his wee tweet/song.

Glad my wee Robin is back always cheers me up to see my wee bird.

Royalties Account Holder citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB Highly authoritative citizenB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by determindator View Post
    I saw big bumble bee today CB plus daffs are up and blossom trees. Grim sky and rain though.

We have a bit of sun today, so a few more bees - Daffs are such cheery flowers aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by stu007 View Post
    My wee Robin is back just outside my front door always stays in the hedge.

Every time I come out my front door there he is doing his wee tweet/song.

Glad my wee Robin is back always cheers me up to see my wee bird.

I do wish they wouldn't get up so early though !!

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

I'm with family in southern France and there's the first swallow of the year sitting on the telephone cable outside. That might be more a sign of summer, I'm not sure, but also the geese are flying north now.

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

all of the twigs blown off the trees on the grass outside our front have been collected by the crows for nest building. funny to watch as they choose one, drop it in preference to another then come back agin to reconsider their first choice.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details