style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

V. simple story, went to my local Asda, picked up two items @£7 each, put one in my jacket pocket as I took out my wallet, paid for one item, walked out, stopped at the door by RLP, went into their 'office', asked did I know why I had been stopped? ''No, not at all?''....

Asked to empty pocket, on realising what was in there, told them that I have a brain injury and that I fully intended to pay for everything I selected, just didn't have enough hands hence putting one item into my pocket, then forgot the item I had placed in my pocket.

Signed the scrap of paper, only to be told that it was a lifetime ban??

Beg your pudding??? You're going to attempt to ban a customer who admitted, then paid for, an item, that they placed in their pocket, but forgot until you came and reminded them of?

Is it worth the time and effort writing the manager to ask for forgiveness and allow me entry into his salubrious store, or just wing it and think no more of it in the hope no RLP staff recognise me in future........??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

pers i'd simply ignore it ever happened and use asda as normal.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

pers i'd simply ignore it ever happened and use asda as normal.

Yep, my thoughts exactly the worst that can happen is they ask me to leave......... (Right then, who wants to buy some meat I've got £3 for a half leg of lamb? :lol:)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yep, my thoughts exactly the worst that can happen is they ask me to leave......... (Right then, who wants to buy some meat I've got £3 for a half leg of lamb? :lol:)

Right take it to the cookhouse and we will have it for dinner then off to Bty Bar?

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Right take it to the cookhouse and we will have it for dinner then off to Bty Bar?

Yer on! Naked bar too.

get a grip, this isnt Norway.

But on that line of thought anyone else get the right hump when people come into a pub with their hats on? Drinks all round should be the order

=The Unenlightened??? to the comment?

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

But on that line of thought anyone else get the right hump when people come into a pub with their hats on? Drinks all round should be the order

I thought it was just me!!!! Boils my pish it does..

The bootnecks got a real bolloxing for doing naked bar on exercise in Norway some time ago.

Anyway the thought of looking at a load of overweight ex booties naked in a pub would turn me off my pint.

As a tangent to that why is it the matelots like wearing make up when they go out on the razzle? Even those from Culdrose do it. It was gaudy shirts with one of the scottish regiments

=The Unenlightened??? to the comment?

why is it the matelots like wearing make up when they go out on the razzle?

Living in Portsmouth I'm unfortunate to witness this spectacle every weekend in the local Wetherspoons, although they're not much better than the local lumpy jumpers......