PayPal negative balance

Lptrobbo54
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

as explained before

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever

they ARE NOT BAILIFFS.

nothing PP can do as they don't do UK court as they are in Luxy and they don't sell debts on either

safe to totally ignore

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 months later...

Paypal wont do anything. Just ignore them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

PayPal do NOT do court. I sued them in small claims and they folded and paid me double what I was owed as compensation for harassment.

You said you originally contacted the police? Did you ever get a crime number? You should have got one and sent it on to PayPal at the time and if they continued to harass you, tell them to contact the police with the crime reference number.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This is really interesting as exactly the same thing happened to me on people per hour, sounds like the same person, this was back in April this year, left with about 5000 owed to PayPal.

I spent countless hours reporting this to PayPal and e-Bay with no response, other than what you have experienced. I have logged this with the Police, my bank and action fraud. I have streams of compelling evidence to hand, to prove innocence

The first 2 months I was getting calls from PayPal daily, ignored and blocked those. This then got handed over to a company called arvatos a financial solutions agency saying they are acting as a client on behalf of PayPal, they are calling on a daily basis leaving v.m's and sending letters to resolve this. I have ignored and blocked all calls and will not correspond with this company. There is no way I will be liable for this, prepared to do what ever it takes with evidence in hand. If they want to get serious they will have to deal with me and this situation in person.

I would try not to worry about this, it sounds like nothing ever really happens and it also sounds like we both have evidence as proof and that this type off thing is not as uncommon as we think.

All the best