Flights issue with package type holiday

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2222 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I booked a holiday, by phone, through a well known website, and was directed to a secondary site.

On trying to book, they said the flights were with Ryanair and they needed to check the flights were still going.

They came back and said the flights were indeed still going, but were £20 dearer per person. At the time, this wasn't a major deal.

Coming out of work the next day, I found I had missed a dozen calls from the 'travel agent'.

When they did get me, they said there was another flight leaving 12 hours earlier, adding half a day to our holiday, for no extra charge.

I said I would need to check, as leaving first thing in the morning would involve an extra day off work for both myself and my wife.

While we were trying to phone our respective works, the agent was again phoning seeking a decision.

We both agreed to catch the earlier flight.

When the booking arrived, it turned out the earlier flight was a connecting flight, and we would end up sitting in Liverpool airport for several hours, and not arrive in Majorca substantially earlier.

On trying to contact the 'travel agent',we keep getting robbed off with 'a manager will be in touch'.

Needless to say they never do. I've contacted the travel agents association TTA but they seem toothless.

It's 10 days til we go, what options are open?

Company is 123Travel/Travelate