style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2222 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Equita today come to clamp my car outside the street.

The car it's a PCO registered car (currently expired) and it has the insurance in the name of a friend (he got a business trade insurance)for more then 3 months. as I am not driving the car due to access to a company van.

I keep the car as I was going to do partime Uber driving with it.

Do you think sending a backdated change of logbook name to DVLA will do the trick?

nope

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Moving the car (now that it has been clamped) would also be a very bad idea.

Once the vehicle is under the control of the EA's, it's technically their property. Moving/hiding it *could* see a charge of TWOC heading your way if the EA reports it stolen.

You have very few options at this point other than coming to an arrangement with the EA. Sorry.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

moved to the main bailiff forum.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Equita today come to clamp my car outside the street.

The car it's a PCO registered car (currently expired) and it has the insurance in the name of a friend (he got a business trade insurance)for more then 3 months. as I am not driving the car due to access to a company van.

I keep the car as I was going to do partime Uber driving with it. Do you think sending a backdated change of logbook name to DVLA will do the trick?

Backdating the V5C with a change of keeper will not assist you at all as the vehicle is considered 'bound' goods from the date that the warrant had been passed to the enforcement agent (Equita).

A vehicle can in some cases be considered 'exempt' if it's value is less than £1,350 but arguing that it is necessary in the course of your employment is also going to be difficult if the Public Carriage Office licence has expired.

You have mentioned almost nothing about the debt that is being chased.

Is the parking debt in your name?

Did you receive a;; the notices from the local authority?

Did you appeal the ticket?

Your missing middle name (on anything) won't make any difference at all. Nor will spelling mistakes, just in case that's your next idea.

I think it might be a good idea if we start again, but this time with the whole story.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Part of my name. My middle name it's missing)

With a Penalty Charge Notice, the local authority will apply to DVLA for keeper details and the response from them must be the exact same as that provided by you when registering the vehicle. Your christian name and surname are entirely sufficient to identify you.

Don't start that digi. You'll end up in a whole world of trouble. It's also very illegal

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

What happen if the driver of the car lift the car and remove the clamp without my knowledge?

I am not insured on the vehicle

It is a criminal offence to remove a wheel clamp and in the first instance, most enforcement companies notify the police of the theft of the vehicle. If the police locate the vehicle, it will be removed by them and transported to their pound to await collection by the enforcement company.

The warrant has a 'life' of 12 months so to avoid the vehicle being detected, you would need to arrange for the car to be locked away in a garage for many months and even then it is not guaranteed that it would not be detected by an enforcement companies ANPR equipped vehicle after the 12 month period (Automatic Number Plate Recognition).

you have been told already, criminal damage, taking without owners consent, intefering with goods, assisting an offender, contempt of court and conspiracy to commit a crime are some of the offences that you could be charged with.

If it all bothers you so much just pay the money and get it back, if not they will take it away and what it is sold for will go towards the debt. You can always amke an arrangement to pay the money in instalments but you will have to stick to that or the bailiffs will be back

What happen if the driver of the car lift the car and remove the clamp without my knowledge?

I am not insured on the vehicle

Off topic posts removed.

If this is turning in to an advertisement for the joys of being an Uber driver, we might as well close the thread then.

digitaly. If you'd like to get back to the actual topic, answer the questions and tell us the full story please do so. Otherwise...