Pcn - no left turn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

moved to the correct forum.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I've looked on google maps and there I a big sign telling you NO LEFT TURN.

How exactly can you want to get off this?

CAG is for righting wrongs when things are unlawful at worst or dodgy at best.

You did a left turn where prohibited.

I have received this notice, can anyone help get me off this charge?

Presuming that you did make a left turn in to Harleyford St. The charge NtO has been correctly issued.

Your best bet at this point is to pay it while you still get the discount and save yourself £75.

There is signage on the road (Click to view) and then again on the traffic lights (Click to view), and it's the drivers responsibility to observe and comply with that signage.

So no. We can't "get you off" the charge. The council have you bang to rights. Pay the £75 while you can, this will only get worse if you ignore it.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

moved to the correct forum.

dx100uk, thank you for your reply, thought I was on the correct forum? Please advise which forum I need to be on?

dx100uk, thank you for your reply, thought I was on the correct forum? Please advise which forum I need to be on?

Hi Zoe. dx moved you to the right forum, you're posting on it. :)

Here's a link in case you need it.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?485655-Pcn-no-left-turn

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

No tro to see if it has one and things are compliant

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

Hello ericsbrother, just to update, Tfl pcn is still ongoing they seem to be avoiding giving any information on the traffic order?

Then pick up the phone

They have to do this even if you hadnt got a demandbe

so use the FOI to ask them and point out that they have failed to produce it

. Let them know that you will be seeking a copy of the order that way of they cant pull their fingers out

. each FOI request has to be logged so that may focus their attention.

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Thank you for your reply, I used FOI to request this and instead got an email asking what TRO meaning was,

I then replied to the email and also submitted again on the FOI the full meaning of what TRO meant and gave the full wording,

I then got another email 10 days later to this affect

- Please could you confirm the exact information you are after and the nature of the concern you have that you require the TRO reference for, for example is it about temporary planned works, road closures, banned turns, bay suspensions so we can locate the correct one for you. Please also note that if the TRO is about a permanent change for example a bay has been moved, or a banned turn introduced, we need you to confirm the location as well as the nature of the change.

- I have already supplied all the information on their FOI site and then received a letter in the post stating :

- To assist us to process your representation, we would request you review the evidence and information already provided to ensure we have available to us all the evidence upon which you may reply to support your representation when we make our decision.

Based upon your representation the evidence you may want to consider providing to us could include a representation. For us to consider this evidence we must receive it within 14 days of the date of this letter.

it seems they are avoiding the TRO request?

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Is this what you're looking for?

THE A3, A23, A202 GLA ROADS (KENNINGTON PARK ROAD, KENNINGTON ROAD AND CAMBERWELL NEW ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF LAMBETH) BANNED TURN TRAFFIC ORDER 2015

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2301345

In England advise is a verb (a doing word) advise/advising/advised, advice is a noun. I might ask for advice or give advice.

The same with license (verb) license/licensing/licensed, but one would have a driving licence (noun).