Permit holder only pcn Hounslow council

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2205 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I was issued a pcn on 06/03/18 @16:22 in a road close to my house where I use to park for many years

lately they removed all the marking in the road and put a sign saying (resident parking holder only passe this point.mon - fri 9:30am to 6pm) at the entrance to the road

I didn’t see it and I wasn’t aware of the changes and no other sign in the road just two at the entrance.

can you tell me is this lawful to put the sign just at the entrance of a road.

is the pcn valid,

can I challenge it.

Many thanks

L kolli

I’ll attach all the pictures and the pcn

From what you say ie on a road not car park and residential parking on a road I'm going to assume its a council issued ticket.

All they have to do is put adequate and lawful signage at the affected area, ie at the point of which the restrictions start.

It is not the councils fault you didn't see it ( as long as adequate and lawful)

Post up redacted PCN & provide a GSV link please.

Yes my friend it’s a penalty charge issued by the council I’ve posted some pictures with the only sign in the entrance

No sign in the left or in the right no road marking

The name of the road is Williams drive tw3.on gsv what you see is the old signs and the old road marking

Edited by dx100uk
23mb pdf reduced to 2 - dx

There are road markings.

The sign seems big enough for me to read.

Sorry the road marking you can see in the photos are from street view pictures they are old if you look at other picture with the yellow taxi the road marking doesn’t exist.

Tidied thread and replaced original uploads with PDF file.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.