C&H group sent blank court claim form

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to everyone this is my first post,

I have received a blank court claim form from this debt agency C&H group saying they will activate this in 72 hours from today if I dont settle a debt with their client.

I have never heard of this tactic before

I have also checked companies house and this company is not on it is there any other way I can check them out

thanks

whaleman

Don't worry. First of all there is a pre-action protocol for debt claims and they have to give you at least 30 days which can eventually be extended by your replies to 90 days. If they are threatening to bring an action within 72 hours then they are breaking the rules and frankly is a bluff.

Why don't you post the form up here in PDF format – redact any identifiers – so we can all have a look at it.

Yeah well, you can scan and copy that, then forward it to the FCA with your formal complaint about them intimidations and exploiting a debtors lack of knowledge.

I'd be ignoring them, silly little children, quite who they think they are is anyone's guess, but puerile amateurs wouldn't be a bad start.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

HI Bazooka Boo thanks for reply

it was for some advertising for my daughter she was trying to start a new business which never got off the ground

Who was the advertising company?

Have you got the contract/agreement??

How long ago?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

ah the old advertising sc@m

internet or service magazine etc?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

business to business debt collection

there are all kins of rouges out there that think they are superman

when infact they have ZERO legal powers to do anything

sadly I don't think they have to be registered either

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Its not B2B business to business......." it was for some advertising for my daughter she was trying to start a new business which never got off the ground "

" C&H group saying they will activate this in 72 hours " Activate :lol:

I have not seen that old here is a blank claim form stunt pulled for years .....smacks of desperation

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Bazooka Boo

my daughter arranged the advertising over the phone and that was it we never saw any adverts anywere, waiting for my daughter getting in touch with the company name.

We had the threat of court in 2017 so I sent them a Pre Action Conduct - Request for Information on 4th december 2017 and never got anything back from them

IMG_20180309_0001.pdf

tThe sending of blank court forms is unlawful and can be reported to the Courts Service but in reality they do nothing about it.

The dca has no powers to do anything anyway so if they filled out a real form and submitted it they would lose as they arent solicitors so have no "locus standi" and would get a severe ear bashing from a judge.

The types of companies that behave like this are generally too incompetent to even tie their own shoelaces so best just ignore them.

Do understand something though, if your daughter was trying to set up a business that in law is the same as running one so B2B rules on contract law counts.

However these advertising co's are such low lifes they never do as they say they will so they wont want to go to court because they wouldn't like the bad publicity and the attention Trading Standards would give them afterwards.

Edited by Andyorch
Paras

Thanks for reply ericsbrother, that makes sense to me, I will make contact with them once more to let them know they will be getting reported to the courts service and the FCA you never know they might get their hand slapped, after that I will ignore them.

thanks again ericsbrother

Thanks for reply ericsbrother, that makes sense to me, I will make contact with them once more to let them know they will be getting reported to the courts service and the FCA you never know they might get their hand slapped, after that I will ignore them.

I personally wouldn't bother...file it away

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I would also ignore for the following reasons

1 The company (although at a different address) was struck off the register at companies house.

2 The FCA licence has lapsed

3 There is no record of this company registered with the Information Commissioner

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Ignore them

You should never have replied with that stupid prr action rubbish

Who told you to do that?

and they

Ignore them

You should never have replied with that stupid prr action rubbish

Who told you to do that?

Hi dx 100uk they had threatend us with court and I wanted them to prove who they were and to play for time, I have read on other forums to do this if a threat of court is sent to you

Thanks for your replies

no really in this instance it just invites letter tennis and makes them think one more letter will hook you in.

and they

I'd just ignore- a blank claim form means nothing.

If you were feeling playful you might respond: "I note receipt of your claim form, which was either blank (and that'd be pretty pointless!), or written in invisible ink.

I intend to robustly defend, and enclose a copy of my proposed defense, written in the same invisible ink........."

Enclose a blank sheet of paper.

no one suggested that you respond to them, I wouidnt waste a stamp. If you are going to report them then just do so, dont warn them.

Hi guys thanks everyone for your great advice, although you get that gut feeling that you just want to retaliate and make them feel like they have made you feel, like you say its best to ignore under these circumstances.