Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Site Team DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2007

Default Re: Excel Parking/BW Legal Form N180 *** Discontinued ***

Give it a couple of days and then check with the court that they've been notified as well.

It wouldn't be the first time that these shysters (much like Gladrags) have told the defendant(s) that the claim is discontinued only to never inform the court of the same and then the case is decided on the papers in the defendants absence (while they believe that there is no case) and they get a default judgement.

A complete abuse of the system of course, but if they did it and got caught, they'd just claim it as an "administrative error" and get away with it.

We could use your help
    PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Well done

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

Quote Originally Posted by J English View Post
    Hi , just received a lettericon today from BWL . its a notice of Discontinuance. Its good news in a way but I'm not happy for the time everyone has wasted and the S..t from BWL and the rest over the last 6 yearsicon. Any way I can persue for damages loss of time false documentation etc. etc.
    Afraid not

We could do with some help from you

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    J English Novitiate

Cagger since : Mar 2018

Its been confirmed by Skipton CC. they received letter from BWL. case now dead.

Site Team DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967's Avatar

Cagger since : Mar 2007

Its been confirmed by Skipton CC. they received letter from BWL. case now dead.
    Ahh, all good then. I'll update your thread title

We could use your help

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

Default Re:  Excel Parking/BW Legal Form N180 *** Discontinued ***

The bar for unreasonable conduct is unfortunately quite high when it comes to small claimsicon track.
    you could send Skipton CC a letter asking for a costs order under CPR 27.14.2(g) but dont be surprised if they reject the claim.

As for telling lies etc, not a thing you can do about that as it was never put in front of the judge.
    I suspet that they know that if they went to court and lost then what you have would put them in proper bother where now they can still threaten othe poor sods in the hope that they dont get rumbled.

as i keep saying, only 15% of claims are defended so they have the possibility of earning a lot of dishonest cash before thye are called to account again.

However, another loss for the parking co that will have cost them a good few quid in costs, including BW's fees.
    You also now have the right to sue them for breach of the DPA in obtaining your keeper details as you have proof that they cant show reasonable cause for doing so as the land isnt under ther management.

Hi , just received a lettericon today from BWL . its a notice of Discontinuance. Its good news in a way but I'm not happy for the time everyone has wasted and the S..t from BWL and the rest over the last 6 yearsicon. Any way I can persue for damages loss of time false documentation etc. etc.

Follows
    Following

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details