Excel Parking/BW Legal Form N180 *** Discontinued ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2087 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Make sure you point that out to the Judge, especially if your vehicle was not parked on the bit that is leased to Excel :wink:

Oh, and something else in case it hasn't already been mentioned elsewhere in the thread...

Any debt collection costs that they're trying to claim for should be dismissed from the claim. The POFA (make sure you take a copy) does not allow for any additional costs to be passed on to the keeper.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just putting the paperwork together for the hearing and I've noticed the land leased to Excel according to the lease is not all the car park area that they claim to operate on. Its clearly outlined on the lease whats been leased but Excel have highlighted it all. Just wondering if

TDRW333 noticed this ?

Hi J English,

Are you referring to the map that they include in the copy of the supposed lease agreement? Is there any way you can post the document up so i can see?

T

I'm just putting the paperwork together for the hearing and I've noticed the land leased to Excel according to the lease is not all the car park area that they claim to operate on. Its clearly outlined on the lease whats been leased but Excel have highlighted it all. Just wondering if

TDRW333 noticed this ?

Have you received their witness statement yet?

one multipage pdf file please not .zip as before

read upload.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Give it a couple of days and then check with the court that they've been notified as well.

It wouldn't be the first time that these shysters (much like Gladrags) have told the defendant(s) that the claim is discontinued only to never inform the court of the same and then the case is decided on the papers in the defendants absence (while they believe that there is no case) and they get a default judgement.

A complete abuse of the system of course, but if they did it and got caught, they'd just claim it as an "administrative error" and get away with it.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Well done

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi , just received a letter today from BWL . its a notice of Discontinuance. Its good news in a way but I'm not happy for the time everyone has wasted and the S..t from BWL and the rest over the last 6 years. Any way I can persue for damages loss of time false documentation etc. etc.

Afraid not

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Its been confirmed by Skipton CC. they received letter from BWL. case now dead.

Ahh, all good then. I'll update your thread title :thumb:

The bar for unreasonable conduct is unfortunately quite high when it comes to small claims track.

you could send Skipton CC a letter asking for a costs order under CPR 27.14.2(g) but dont be surprised if they reject the claim.

As for telling lies etc, not a thing you can do about that as it was never put in front of the judge.

I suspet that they know that if they went to court and lost then what you have would put them in proper bother where now they can still threaten othe poor sods in the hope that they dont get rumbled.

as i keep saying, only 15% of claims are defended so they have the possibility of earning a lot of dishonest cash before thye are called to account again.

However, another loss for the parking co that will have cost them a good few quid in costs, including BW's fees.

You also now have the right to sue them for breach of the DPA in obtaining your keeper details as you have proof that they cant show reasonable cause for doing so as the land isnt under ther management.

Hi , just received a letter today from BWL . its a notice of Discontinuance. Its good news in a way but I'm not happy for the time everyone has wasted and the S..t from BWL and the rest over the last 6 years. Any way I can persue for damages loss of time false documentation etc. etc.
Edited by dx100uk
spacing