Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    BonnyB Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2018

Default Newbie here

Hello all, as the title of my post suggests, I'm new here I have lurked in some of the other advice forums and my,oh, my, what a wealth of information. I think I am going to stick around. For those of us in the UK, have a great weekend and mind the snow.

Basic Account Holder
    sir_gilmour Authoritative sir_gilmour Authoritative sir_gilmour Authoritative sir_gilmour Authoritative sir_gilmour Authoritative sir_gilmour Authoritative sir_gilmour Authoritative sir_gilmour Authoritative sir_gilmour Authoritative sir_gilmour's Avatar

Cagger since : Jul 2006

Hello BonnyB, welcome to the CAGicon.

Enjoy your visit, but take some time to look around the forum and understand where everything is.

It can seem confusing at first but you will start to find your way round and to understand what a helpful community we are.

You haven't received any replies to your post yet. Try posting your query again in a relevant sub-foum. You will get the help and support you need there.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    BonnyB Novitiate

Cagger since : Mar 2018

Default Re: Newbie here

Thank you Sir Well, I had more than a few replies to my post, case is now closed. I'm a happy Bonny

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details