Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jun 2009

Default VCS PCN Claimform - operator photos - no stopping Gallagher Leisure Park sc@nthorpe

Just received a NTK from these chancers for allegedly Stopping in a Zone where stopping is prohibited.
    It was near Scun thorpe Football Club.

I certainly didnt see any signs highlighting this.

I have read numerous posts on here about ignoring

however, I dont want any negative marks on my credit file.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Follows
    Following

Default Re: VCS ANPR PCN - Gallagher Leisure Park sc@nthorpe

Hi .. I have moved your post to the Private Parking Forum so that you will get better help. Keep posting here.

Can you answer the questions here please
    https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.u...=1#post4883055

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.
    Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor
    Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Jan 2007

And post up the ntk, suitably redacted and in PDFicon format, please....

Exact location plus dates of event and date you got the demand as well please. They are most important

Basic Account Holder

Default Re: VCS ANPR PCN - Gallagher Leisure Park sc@nthorpe

For windscreen tickets (NTD) please answer the following questions.

1 The date of infringement? February 2018

2 Did you appeal to the parking company?

If yes, has there been any response?
    If no, have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? Just received so haven't appealed it yet. An NTK received and photo evidence provided

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA)Contravention Reason 46) Stopping in a zone where stopping is prohibited

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK, did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?
    [it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances] N/A as yet

5 Who is the parking company? Vehicle Control Services Limited - Site name Gallagher Leisure Park

For tickets received through the post (Notice to Keeper) please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 17/02/2018

2 Date on the NTK 23/02/2018

3 Date received 28/02/2018

we only needed the text so ive copied it to your post

can you scan the NTK please to PDFicon

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

When people ask for the exact date we want that and the time as well.
    you MUST READ carefully what is asked or you will end up with problems of your own making.

Now start again with the letter they sent you through the post or the ticket affixed to your vehicle or give us the details so date, time, exact place, what contractual condition you allegedly breached etc, who the parking co is and whether they have put the correct loaction on their letter

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

I didnt think you would need exact times etc.
    Do these companies not trawl the forums to see who is seeking assistance

I have looked at the site in question with Google Street view and I can see nothing so a visit to the site is in order for you to get pictures of any signage there. All I can see is a cabin at the entrance and a sign stating something about access for the emergency services. This area is at the Odeon cinema but the camera car did not go into the site as it's private land.

On the cabin is a small parking sign (far too small to form any contract) I also cannot see any ANPR cameras at the entrance so that is another thing for you to look for.

As this is VCS, they don't use PoFA to chase the keeper. They assume the driver is also the keeper and follow that blindly. If this went to court they would have a hard job saying you were the driver even though you are the keeper as anyone can drive your car if you allowed it and as long as they had their own insurance which would then give them third party cover. You don't even have to tell the judge that you were the driver.

Once we see pictures from the site, more advice will be given

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor
    Follows
    Following

it doesn't matter they read here

infact its an advantage

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

then as soon as they recognise a case they are more likely to drop the matter as they know that you will cost them money.

We asked for somehting that is critical and have asked twice so post it up or you wont get any help that means anything.

It is not about parking any more, it is about contracts and they have to jump through a lot of hoops to create one that means anything so the more we know about that the easier it is to show you where they have gone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by stevehatesbankers View Post
    I didnt think you would need exact times etc.
    Do these companies not trawl the forums to see who is seeking assistance

Follows
    Following

They cannot force anyone to name the driver as it is a Civil not criminal matter, so their favourite cases do not and cannot apply so Elliott V Loake, and AJH Films are not applicable no matter what they claim.

As to Norwich Pharmacal to force the driver to be named, too expensive and useless for that purpose.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Hopefully this is suffice

Attached Files Attached Files

there is no such thing as no stopping!!

read
    https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=part...cel&gsc.page=1

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

I have managed to find the place where the alleged infringement took place. It is around the Old Farmhouse pub which is near to the rear or the Travelodge. Not easy to find. I suspect there was a camera car around. Did you park in the pub car park? That is the only place I can see any CCTV.

As it stands, I can remember no cases where VCS have taken court action using the no stopping rule

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox1961 View Post
    As it stands, I can remember no cases where VCS have taken court action using the no stopping rule
    They have tried it at least once. VCS v Phillip. C9DP2D6C @ Liverpool CC 07/12/2016

It did not end well for them

We could use your help
    PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFly1967 View Post
    They have tried it at least once. VCS v Phillip. C9DP2D6C @ Liverpool CC 07/12/2016

It did not end well for them
    Bookmarked with thanks. I don't remember seeing that one before

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Hi Dragonfly, what do you mean unapprove it. Should I remove and reattach with numbers crossed out or leave it as it is. Is there anything else I need to do at present or do I just wait for further correspondence

Unfortunately, I've had to unapprove your attachment as it still had PCN numbers showing. Best not to make it too easy on the PPC's

read and understand....

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Hi Silverfox, it is the road leading up to the Farmhouse pub. It wasnt in the car park

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast