rbs business account charges

josimmonite
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6337 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have totted up my charge over the last 6 years and they come to over £9000.00. I am a little concerned that they may close my business account when i claim. I will be closing the business down by next June at the latest and wonder if it would be better to leave starting my claim until March or April so that my claim should be well ahead by the time i close my business. Any thoughts and advice will be welcome.

Guest willowb

As far as I'm aware Jo as I've had to do a bit of research for this situation myself (albeit no a business account), you can apply for an injunction against them if they threaten to close your account.

Have a read of this....

http://www.bankingcode.org.uk/bulletins/Bulletin%2021%2027%20Jul%2006%20PDF%20FINAL.pdf

Also, I don't think that RBS are one of those banks that close accounts down automatically once you've claimed unless you do it more than once.....I think!!!

Do some searches on this site for people in similar situations. Hope this helps....

Wxx