They should lock her up and lose the key !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2254 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Woman leaves abusive note on Ambulance.

"A woman has been arrested on suspicion of public order offences after an angry message was left for paramedics attending a 999 call in Stoke-on-Trent yesterday afternoon (18th February)."

http://www.itv.com/news/central/2018-02-19/woman-arrested-after-abusive-note-left-on-ambulance/

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

The note on the ambulance hit social media a while back and now they've found who it is and have arrested her for a public order offence. I was as annoyed at someone leaving the note as anyone would be but it didn't impede the ambulance, or the paramedics. It was a fit of pique. It was stupid, it was unnecessary, it was rude and pathetic. Criminal? Maybe technically but I can't help wondering what crime isn't being dealt with while the police devote resources to this stupid woman.

The note on the ambulance hit social media a while back and now they've found who it is and have arrested her for a public order offence. I was as annoyed at someone leaving the note as anyone would be but it didn't impede the ambulance, or the paramedics. It was a fit of pique. It was stupid, it was unnecessary, it was rude and pathetic. Criminal? Maybe technically but I can't help wondering what crime isn't being dealt with while the police devote resources to this stupid woman.

According to reports she didn't just leave a note, she was allegedly verbally aggressive to the paramedics, and is also accused of breaching a restraining order.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-43121012

The restraining order : it appears it is regarding approaching her gran, who she slapped across the face.

http://www.briefreport.co.uk/news/tunstall-woman-25-given-2-year-gran-ban-after-slapping-victim-across-face-4694830.html

That page notes the restraining order was made because she was "volatile and unpredictable".

I'm sure the paramedics don't go to work expecting to face abuse, or if they have now become used to it, didn't sign up for that in the first place.

I'm sure the police have plenty better things to deal with.

Yet, if she hasn't yet learnt that you can't be "volatile and unpredictable" in public if you are going to breach restraining orders, and be aggressive towards emergency service staff, then it is something the police need to deal with.... if only 'pour discourager les autres', as well as teaching the feral creature some rules for behaviour in public..

The private parking rancheros arent beyond slapping tickets on ambulances and the ANPR used by most of the bigger players needs more than one poke to get the ambulance reg on the whitelist.

it would be amusing to see how many ambulance trusts have been issued with parking notices since 2012 and whether the number issued is falling each year or not.

CEL refused to cancel a number they issued but I dont know what happened after that.

Yet, if she hasn't yet learnt that you can't be "volatile and unpredictable" in public if you are going to breach restraining orders, and be aggressive towards emergency service staff, then it is something the police need to deal with.... if only 'pour discourager les autres', as well as teaching the feral creature some rules for behaviour in public..

Twenty years of liberalism has put paid to any notion of social, personal, moral responsibility. It is rife amongst the untermensch.

Reap what you sow, eh!