Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Default Re: Lowell claimform - old vanquis debt

Quote Originally Posted by Andyorch View Post
    Watch out for them trying to pass the debt onto Mrs SimpleMinds
    They might have a little difficulty there. Iíve just found out that after almost 50 years of being together, they were never actually married.

Ainít life and love great.

I have been following this thread and please let me add my condolences. If these fleecers continue with this claim they will be in for a rude awakening when they try.As they have no compassion I would think that they will continue. You might say there is a god after all. They make thier money from hounding people abusing the court system and down right lying

Thanks all. Time to let this rest.

I couldn't agree more with you basildonbond1946... Just in case these idiots do decide to try it on we are organising a move of his wife / partner who will be coming to stay with us. We'll keep her well looked after until these fleecers have gone away (to use a term they use) and they can't come here.

Again, thanks to all who contributed to this thread and at times having the patience of a saint.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10