Being evicted made homeless for seeking help with domestic violence

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok stu thanks i wall have a read of that now and ill send refrencing my complaint letter with date. Is it ok to do this by email as i did with compliant?

Yes no documents recieved from places for people but a housing officer (like a support worker) but cant find suitable property or help very much, he told me im im being taken to court as did my advocate again very limited in what he can do but did inform me it was 7th march.

Shelter exhausted the legal aid for me i believe and ended case currently swain and co and have given them all relevent docs evidence such as emails GP letter etc

Yes thats how they explained it to me just has you have there have to do compliants procedure first.

Thanks again for your help

BBF check your spelling before post

lots of your post have mistakes that even I cant correct/understand

send them an sar its a 100% MUSt

click sar.

dx

Hello i apologise fir any inconvenience caused my phone does thks to me it looks good i press space and it chamges it I don't always notice as eyes arent very good and cant get to optician due to being shur in and abused for over 10 years i fill my own teeth as cannot get to dentist and over these years havent had much to talk about or anyone to talk to so this is a bit of an overload im also not sleeping my heads all over the place and in constant pain i am sorry though i am trying every time to get it right sorry

Thanks again for further sars recommendations much appreciated as if many think same it relieves anxiety (am i doing right thing) your all in agreeement so i will look into it then get that sent off.

Further to reading on sars, it says 40 day period? And 10£ fee? Is the template letter in that post/thread relevant to my situation it seems to be aimed at creditors?

Sorry for so many questions just want to be sure.

Thanks

@stu RE court docs, it is possible they are there i have a pile of post i cannot open due to anxiety.

im supposed to have help with it but again i dont local services here habent been great (mental health advised me to wait for my dad to die rather than give support worker to over come agoraphobia and escape abuse) there is more just as bad if not worse comdoning abuse normalising it.

Maybe its just where i live, maybe its just me.

As i say i think housing support officer may have them seeing him monday.should i wait for those or go ahead with sars

Hi billybellfoot

With the SAR just amend it to suit your needs with the Housing Association.

I appreciate it is hard with your condition at the moment, even if there is someone that could help you as you really need to check your post to see if any notice or court documents are in that post from the Housing Association. (you want to be able to defend your case and not let the Housing ride rough shot)

I know it is easy for me to say this here as I am not in your position.

Now the Housing Officer meeting make sure and have pen and paper and note everything discussed but also try to have someone with you as a witness if possible.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi billybellfoot

With the SAR just amend it to suit your needs with the Housing Association.

I appreciate it is hard with your condition at the moment, even if there is someone that could help you as you really need to check your post to see if any notice or court documents are in that post from the Housing Association. (you want to be able to defend your case and not let the Housing ride rough shot)

I know it is easy for me to say this here as I am not in your position.

Now the Housing Officer meeting make sure and have pen and paper and note everything discussed but also try to have someone with you as a witness if possible.

hello stu

ok so no 40 day period or £10 fee?

yes there are court papers to say hearing wil be 7 march for possession order

rather than note down on paper can i make a voice recording of the meeting?

yes a advocate will be present i believe.

thanks again

Q. does HA allow immediate family First Succession? (assuming your mother is dead or did not succeed).

hello thanks for help

i do not know for certain however if u see my original post you will see there is a precedent of similar case where 15 yr old so not legally allowed tenancy (18+) was abandoned by his mum (tenancy holder) identical property same block (2 bed) and was granted succession.

his mum had not died left for Spain and he was granted tenancy despite mum being alive and him not being legal age for tenancy.

which implies succession is possible.

(see also earlier posts i mention the date i requested susccession of tenancy on grounds of abuse and health the tenancy was live at that time and father/abusive was made to leave safeguarding)

thanks again

sent sars off today see below.

mr j bloggs (for purpose of forum - i used real name address ref for original)

ref: 0000000000

mon 19 Feb 2018

DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998 - SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

to places for people whom it may concern

further to my formal complaint dated :17 feb 2018

Please supply me with copies of all the data which you hold on me in relation to any matter and in any form and for

any period of time.

Please note that I require disclosure of any personal data which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings

with you.

This Subject Access Request includes - but is not limited to any data you hold about me in respect of any matter and

held in any form including notes, screen notes, recordings, internal correspondence and external correspondence.

I require copies of the following:

1. Complaints Policy (not the leaflet which is a shortened version of the actual policy)

2. Customer Care Policy (not the leaflet which is a shortened version of the actual policy)

3. Domestic Abuse Policy (not the leaflet which is a shortened version of the actual policy)

4. Equality and Diversity Policy (not the leaflet which is a shortened version of the actual policy)

5. Eviction Policy (not the leaflet which is a shortened version of the actual policy)

Please note that this Subject Access Request is not limited to the account/reference number mentioned above but that

number has been provided purely as a starting reference for you.

For the avoidance of doubt, and as stated above, this Subject Access Request requires disclosure of ALL personal

data which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by

return.

Yours faithfully,

j bloggs