VETERANS Orthopaedic Service

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

VETERANS Orthopaedic Service

We provide an NHS service exclusively for veterans with arthritis.

The service is open to those who have served with the UK military, including National Service, and treats arthritic lower limb problems, especially those requiring hip and knee replacements.

The service is led by Lt Col Carl Meyer, a consultant military orthopaedic surgeon who has been a consultant at RJAH for over three years. A graduate of Birmingham University Medical School, Lt Col Meyer of the Royal Army Medical Corps completed his orthopaedic training on the Oswestry/Stoke rotation, before his consultant military appointment in 2011. Lt Col Meyer has served as a Medical Officer in both the Gulf War and more recently in Afghanistan, where he was involved in treating local civilians, as well as injured troops. He has special clinical interests in hip and knee replacement and in trauma and being a military consultant has helped him understand the experiences and expectation of veteran patients.

Who can attend the Veterans’ Orthopaedic Service?

Veterans who are serving or have served with the UK Military, including National Service, who require treatment for arthritic lower limb problems, especially those requiring hip and knee replacements.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.rjah.nhs.uk/veterans

Please ensure to have a good read of the link and pass the information on as there will be many many Veterans unaware of this.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group