I shoplifted today in Tesco and am now awaiting DWF Letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Feathers, I moved the other posts to its own thread so your reply may seem a little odd to some

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 3 weeks later...

Hi FeathersUK - Sorry, only now seeing your update. Good news that you've had nothing since the 3rd letter , same as my friend, nothing since and he, like yourself is also so relieved. This site is great and proves that people power works. It's fab getting peace of mind from people in the same situation and to beat the all too common corrupt organisations like DWF at their own game. As Silverfox1961 says it's good that new knowledge is used in a positive way. Also hope that this and similar threads will also give others like ourselves peace of mind and the opportunity to spread the knowledge further. Good luck.

That is good to hear. DWF seem to follow a set procedure it seems. Three letters and then refer back to the store where nothing happens.

Let's hope that this continues with them and not follow the shady route that RLP use. Us minions cannot stop the letters but the knowledge imparted on CAG will assist others.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

RLP maintain an 'alleged' database of people who are assumed to be shoplifters. This database is open for potential employers to peruse with the applicants permission BUT the majority of those on this database have not been convicted of a crime.

I would love to see it if an employee gave permission for an employer to check and then sue Cireco for a breach of the Human Rights Act on privacy grounds at the very least.