'LET DOWN BY MY COUNTRY' Hero war vet, 50, who was Prince Charles and Diana’s driver left homeless

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2259 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

'LET DOWN BY MY COUNTRY' Hero war vet, 50, who was Prince Charles and Diana’s driver left homeless sleeping in bushes and feeding off scraps

A Gulf War hero who served in the army for 23 years is now sleeping on the streets in Bournemouth

AN ARMY veteran with 23 years service and was once Prince Charlies and Diana’s driver has now been left sleeping on the streets and suffering from PTSD.

Mark Roberts, 50, has an extensive military record and is a Gulf War hero, begin amongst the first troops involved in the 1991 conflict but has now been forced to sleep in a tent on the streets.

His war experiences, which included tours of Iraq and Afghanistan left him suffering with PTSD.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5551197/hero-war-vet-50-who-was-prince-charles-and-dianas-driver-left-homeless-sleeping-in-bushes-and-feeding-off-scraps/

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group