Endorsable conditional offer for 'using a handheld mobile device when driving' - using phone and changing songs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1925 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

and to that extent

the music could have already been on the phone.

wonder if they asked to check that... urmm.

strange outcome in a way but I suppose better for you?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know what the outcome would have been as my solicitor didn’t seem keen to want to explore down that avenue.

I suppose in the end I have to admit I my actions were wrong in part and show some remorse. Judging by the general mood and the vibe my solicitor was giving off today, would have been a very difficult case to fight to say I was completely in the right and really I suppose I’m innocent based on a technicality of the legislation.

Rest assured this will never happen again and it went too far for a offence so minor considering the circumstances.

most phones ping to the nearest mast whetehr they are being used or not. This info could be sought by the prosecution and you would have been stuffed but I doubt of they had bothered to gather this beforehand so it might have been worth your soliciotrs time to challenge for the production of this but as the prosecution changed their charge it all becomes irrelevant as retuning your radio or eating a sweet cna get you clobbered if it was showen that you were distracted by doing so and unless you are an advanced driver or a taxi the courts belive that everyone is incapable of doing 2 things at once