247MoneyBox Loan - Debt Written off and Default Removed - success!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that for those of you dealing with 247 Money Box that it is possible to get a Default removed.

I opened a complaint with them yesterday and I have today received an email from them confirming they will write off my balance of £274 and remove ALL adverse data from the credit reference agencies.

I will believe it when I see it, but this was the most recent of my Defaults not coming off my credit file until November 2021, so I am just slightly happy at the moment.

Thank you to the help on this site and the template letters, it would not have been possible :-)

The templates that I used were:

1. CCA/Do Not Knowledge template letter posted 21.09.2017; no response received, so

2. Failed to respond to my CCA request, letter posted 30.11.2017; still no response, so

3. Section 10 Notice letter posted 08.01.2018, still no response!

I then started to bombard them on email asking why they were ignoring my letters, and guess what, they still ignored the emails! It wasn't until I put the words "FORMAL COMPLAINT" in the heading of my emails and reattached the letters that within 24 hours the debt was written off.

Does make me smile given their email address and their complaints email address are exactly the same yet they respond as you as you put the words COMPLAINT in the heading! :-)

• 2 months later...