style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just to say thanks to everyone for all the help - a donation will follow in due course

I decided to attend the hearing, the claimant did not and withdrew the offer again on the morning of the hearing so its a good thing I did attend,

the Master I saw was very nice and looked at the evidence I had and although he could not directly advise he put the enforcement action on hold providing I move to vary/set aside the motion by May 4th which I will now do

I am going to look at setting aside the motion especially as I can now show the section 21 and section 8 were both served incorrectly

Wish I had been of clear mind at the time as would not have progressed this far but just glad I got something sorted now- better late than never

Although I did get lost twice in the Royal Courts of Justice! Its huge!! :-)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to say thanks to everyone for all the help - a donation will follow in due course

I decided to attend the hearing, the claimant did not and withdrew the offer again on the morning of the hearing so its a good thing I did attend,

the Master I saw was very nice and looked at the evidence I had and although he could not directly advise he put the enforcement action on hold providing I move to vary/set aside the motion by May 4th which I will now do

I am going to look at setting aside the motion especially as I can now show the section 21 and section 8 were both served incorrectly

Wish I had been of clear mind at the time as would not have progressed this far but just glad I got something sorted now- better late than never

Although I did get lost twice in the Royal Courts of Justice! Its huge!! :-)

Well done , it seems he was not sincere in his offer. I think when this is looked at more closely there may be a number of short cuts he has taken which will impede his claim.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS