MOT rule changes: 20 May 2018

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• 2 weeks later...

irrelevant and unnecessary posts removed

dx

siteteam

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

electric cars produce more PM5's than a diesel.

They come from tyre wear and the heavier electrics wear tyres out faster and thus produce more of the smaller particulates.

As always with governments, they dont understand the science and prefer to listen to those who scream rather than reason.

If they were serious about this all buses would have been banned years ago.

The underground kills you with silica from the brakes of the trains but the real problem with increased traffic is the banning of large lorries from cities meaning you have around 20x the number of smaller vehicles doing the same job.

Want your groceries same day? then you are the cause of the pollution.

Go shopping yourself, not online and if you do buy remotely get RM to deliver rather than a courier service.

If you’ve fallen for the “diesel is greener” s.c.a.m then frankly you deserve everything you get....

If you’ve fallen for the “diesel is greener” s.c.a.m then frankly you deserve everything you get....

My diesel car costs me £30 a year in road tax, And that is for a 2.0cdti, So it cant be too bad for the enviroment

My wife has a 1.33 petrol car and her road tax is £115 a year

So i do think my diesel car is greener

• 1 month later...

MOT rule changes: 20 May 2018

The MOT test will change on 20 May 2018, with new defect types, stricter rules for diesel car emissions, and some vehicles over 40 years old becoming exempt.

The way that the MOT test works in England, Scotland and Wales will change from Sunday 20 May 2018.

The MOT test works differently in Northern Ireland.

The changes will affect cars, vans, motorcycles and other light passenger vehicles.

There are 5 main changes you need to know.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/mot-changes-20-may-2018

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group