Parking fines for previous tenant.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The previous tenant has had two parking fines which he disputes.

I have had letters from the court which I have sent back as not at this address.

If I get letters from the bailiff I will just send them back as well.

My possessions are only, fridge, microwave/grill, kettle and old digital radio along with bedding and clothes.

Am I correct that the bailiff cannot levy on any of my goods, and that I can just ignore any bailiff letters?

It isn't your debt, get in touch with the LA and tell them that you are now resident, and the previous tenant has left, and they MUST update their records AND inform their bullyboy bailiffs to wind their necks in.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

If private like Parking Eye VCS etc I wouldn't send proof of ID these cowboys might try to foist the debt on you and even issue a Claim in the Northampton Bulk Centre. If LA do as BB suggests tell the Council that you are now resident and your tenancy commenced on xx/xx/201x

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I do not know the new address of the previous tenant and do not know whether it is private or council issued tickets, I will just wait for any further correspondence.

I do not know the new address of the previous tenant and do not know whether it is private or council issued tickets, I will just wait for any further correspondence.

Please do not take this the wrong way. If you are just returning the post as "Not at this Address" then unfortunately this is something that is seen all too often and usually results in a visit where you may be asked to prove who you are. A lot will depend on who the Claimant/Creditor is.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I do not know which council issued tickets. As I have stated before I have no possessions that a bailiff can levy on so am not worried about bailiff visiting. I presume the procedure for bailiff would be to try to levy on goods, which will not happen. The bailiff will then return it to the court. Is this correct?

It is not your debt Phil, plain & simple! If they remove your posessions, it would be theft! Are you on the electoral register at this address yet!?

PS: Stop unduly stressing yourself as they will be in a lot of problems if they remove your posessions.

I do not know which council issued tickets.

Ring your LA and ask them if they issued tickets for this address.

Or contact the Bailiff company and tell them this is for the previous tenant.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Its not your debt, council or private.

A bailiff (council) if attending, and they will as your sending back the letters not at this address. You will have to prove that your not tho person by showing id etc

Any court papers (ccj ( private)) will give the previous tennent a backdoor ccj. This wont affect you as your not that person.

However one thing bugs me here.

You know this person dont you.

Its a male.

You stated " that he disputes" in your 1st post.

You should pass on the persons details as tho situation is going to make you jump through hoops