Hsbc sent final demand letter and default notice

davesh.kumar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I am new to website. But i have really big problem with hsbc.

let me explain.

I have small property investment business.

Due to this when we pay some of builders they take out money without my authority

each time i have to cancel my card and bank sent new one

this things happen 7 to 8 times

we told number of time banks about this and finally came to point when we thought its best to close a/c and all matters.

At that time i have one credit card, bank a/c and personal loan on my name.

Bank has closed current a/c and credit card straight way

but loan they told me if i can not afford to pay

they will keep open as it is and i have to keep paying them monthly arrangement.

i have setup arrangement with them by direct debit and till date everything upto date i did not miss any payment.

During december time my father passed away and i have to go out side country,

during this period hsbc suddenly decided to close my loan a/c

they sent out letter which i was not aware.

After few days later another letter came for default notice and final demand.

I came back last week and i have seen these letters.

I been told by HSBC staff not to worry and they will sort out everything .

I been given collection number which i called number of time but they have given one answer as my loan account is active and its up to date.

Letter i received from hsbc clearly confirmed they will pass my details to credit reference agency and it will affect my credit rating.

I have made full payment to HSBC but they refused to do anything.

I have explained them as i was out side country and i did not received any phone call but they did not listen.

As well they have notes on system march 2017 confirming person previously dealing in back office (customer relations manager) place note confirming account keep open and customer will maintain monthly payment as agreed when opened loan account.

HSBC in march 2017 told me they will keep my loan a/c opened as far as i will keep paying my instalment

but in december they have decided to close my a/c.

Branch even give me wrong information as they told me nothing to worry my a/c is up to date and no action required.

I really need serious help as my business on credit and if something goes against my credit file it will be end of my business.

I need serious help as bank not helping me out at all neither branch

already made complain to bank but i am not hoping any good response.

Hello, welcome to CAG, sorry to hear of your fathers passing......

Have you started HSBC's complaints procedure?

If not do so, and exhaust it until you get the outcome you want.

Do NOT call them, keep EVERYTHING in writing, and keep a diary of events too.

Keep an eye on your credit file also.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi,

Yes customer service team they took complain over on the phone. Do you know what option i can have. As i mention earlier as soon as i found out i called them and explained them about previous conversation i had with back office manager and notes on a/c. But, all they now saying they have changed their mind.

I made full payment on a/c and one of their manager told me if any interest rate over charged they will refund me by cheque but you can understand more important is Default on credit file

Thanks

They cant default a Loan account if it is not in arrears....there is no such thing as a closed Loan Account....just the current account that I assume payments were being made from...as you have made alternative payment arrangement with new DD...forget about it.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you for quick response

HSBC when sent default notice letter they have used reference no as my bank account no.

My bank a/c has zero balance and it’s already closed

the amount they are asking it’s for loan amount as I do not have any open account with them since March 2017.

sounds like they've pulled their usual stunt of creating a managed loan and then dumping it into the Bank Account as a massive OD???

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...