SAS Hero Bob Curry struggles to find a home

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Iranian Embassy terrorist pictured enjoying his cushy life in a Peckham council house as SAS hero Bob Curry is homeless

A TERRORIST jailed for his part in the Iranian Embassy siege made a cushy life for himself in London using benefits - while SAS hero Bob Curry can't even get a home.

Fowiz Nejad, 61, avoided being sent back to Iran for fear of execution, instead relying on hand-outs - in stark contrast to hero Bob who is facing life on the streets.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5371349/iranian-embassy-terrorist-peckham-council-house-homeless-sas-bob-curry/

There is a Petition to help SAS Hero Bob Curry:

Give a home to SAS hero Bob

READ MORE HERE: https://www.change.org/p/andy-mcnab-give-a-home-to-sas-hero-bob-0017f681-18bb-4e53-bd07-6c1d8a0c14da?recruiter=850533848&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Edited by stu007

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

• 2 weeks later...

SAS Hero Bob Curry Gets a Home

'THEY ARE ALL HEROES' SAS hero Bob Curry calls for ALL 13,000 homeless veterans to get a home after he bagged one

SAS hero Bob Curry has called for all 13,000 homeless veterans to get a home after Sun readers helped him finally bag one.

The 64-year-old has a one-bed place of his own after the brave soldier found himself without a roof over his head.

Now, after 400,000 people signed a Sun-backed petition urging Herefordshire council to find him a permanent home, he has accepted a bungalow.

Appearing on Good Morning Britain today he said: "There's 13,000 servicemen that we know of sleeping rough in this country, we need to get those people off the street, they are all heroes.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5482527/bob-curry-sas-hereford-iranian-embassy-siege-homeless-veterans/